14"

Valentina wasn't concentrating on anything anyone was saying around her

Valentina wasn't concentrating on anything anyone was saying around her. Her breakfast infront of her was going cold as she sipped on her pumpkin juice, staring at the Gryffindor table across the hall.

"Are you having that?" Violetta asked pointing to Valentina's dippy end and soldiers

Valentina waved her off, not taking her eyes off from the boys she'd seen last night.

Violetta took it as a yes, cracking the egg open and dunking a buttered slice of toast into the yolk.

Cordelia, the other side of Valentina pulled a face at the girl chewing.

"Violetta could you get any more greedy?" She asked appalled at the girl's gluttony

Violetta just shrugged her shoulder and ate another slither of toast.

Cordelia tutted and turned to Valentina, "and you, what's wrong with you?" She asked, noticing how quiet Valentina had been and the fact she'd not moved her gaze away from the Gryffindor table, "Valentina!"

"I'm sorry?" Valentina asked, finally acknowledging Cordelia and diverting her eyes

"Please don't tell me you are interested in one of those", those being the Gryffindors.

"Merlin no!" Valentina exclaimed, "i've just found something out, Something at could get our little friends into very deep trouble"

Cordelia raised an eyebrow expectantly, "how bad?"

"Bad" Valentina confirmed

Cordelia had a look of triumph on her face and went back to eating her breakfast and chatting to Evan Rosier and Regulus on the opposite side of the table.

Valentina knew how to use this to her advantage.

Blackmail.

James, Sirius and Peter were all walking along the second floor corridor on their way to meet Remus in the hospital wing.

The previous night had been a particularly bad one. The werewolf had viciously attacked itself, scratching, biting and ripping away at himself leaving some terrible scars on Remus pale skin and leaving him in a great deal of pain.

James and Sirius also had a little bit of pain, but, unable to go to the hospital wing due to fear of being found out, decided to go ahead and withstand the pain. Fighting with remus had left them exhausted and they couldn't understand why he had been so bothered with reaching the castle. Peter suggested that he could smell the people inside but James had quickly pointed out that Remus had never been that bothered reaching people inside the castle before and that he usually kept under cover in the forbidden forest.

Sirius couldn't wrap his head around it. Unless someone was close, but they can't of been? They'd of seen them and Remus certainly would of found them.