80"

Valentina woke up with a dread in her stomach

Valentina woke up with a dread in her stomach. Today was the day she would have to go back home as Casper was due back that evening. She had decided to go back that morning as a careful measure in case he was going to arrive earlier in which they had discussed.

Sirius had mentioned that he was going to visit James and Lily that day whilst they were in hiding and Valentina couldn't help but think that they wasn't doing themselves any favours by having guests come and go from their hiding place.

It said to her that he Potters were not far. Close enough for Sirius to apparatus or take his newly purchased flying motorbike, which Valentina greatly disapproved of.

"You will be careful, won't you Sirius?" She said as she packed up her belongings before breakfast and placing them into her bag. She had placed a Undetectable Extension Charm upon it and was able to fit everything she needed into it without suspicion.

"Of course I will" Sirius said casually, "I've done worse and survived"

Valentina rolled her eyes, "Yes, yes, I know. But I'm just reminding you. The streets are crawling with death eaters and Spy's and Voldemort's creatures. Don't let yourself been seen"

Sirius waved her off, he knew he could trust Val and so could put his guard down. "Godrics Hollow hardly has any death eaters living next door Val" he laughed

Valentina sighed, Sirius was right. She didn't know that the potters were in hiding in Godrics Hollow but it was indeed a small and sleepy little village which Valentina had heard was quite scenic.

As the two of them sat together eating their breakfast Valentina had worked herself up to tell Sirius what she decided a few days ago. It would break her heart to do so.

She finished her food and washed her plate in the sink, wrapping her cloak around her, pulling up the hood and picking up her bag.

"You're going now?" Sirius asked, coming over and kissing her cheek, "This week has seemed to go so quickly"

Valentina nodded, "I know, and yes. I'm wanting to get home before Casper returns"

Sirius understood but it didn't make it any easier to drop her hand and watch her leave down the hall.

"When are you coming back?" Sirius asked, his heart aching in his chest

Valentina took a few moments to answer, her hand resting on her stomach instinctively.

"Im not"

Sirius blinked a couple of times.

"What do you mean you're not coming back?" Sirius asked slightly taken a back

"I can't come back here Sirius" she repeated once again, "well, at least for a long while"

"But val... why?"