59"

After James and Sirius' little display at the lake, the three girls made their way back up to the castle

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

After James and Sirius' little display at the lake, the three girls made their way back up to the castle.

Sirius watched her go.

Valentina had left the group of Slytherins who were in the common room to go to library and put her book back and attempt to look for another.

She placed it back onto a shelf and wondered across the room, scanning the lines of books. She halted when her eyes flickered to the restriction section.

Madam Prince had left for some dinner and the library was practically empty except for a first year who seemed to be doing some very last minute homework.

She looked around the room warily before taking a few steps forwards and entering it. Looking at all the old books she ran her finger over them, scrunching her nose in disgust when it picked up a thick layer of dust. She brushed it off and continued reading the spine of the book.

Dark magic, Soul magic and the Art of immortality

Valentina leaned closer to have a better look. The title was certainly intriguing.

"I wouldn't have expected you to be here. Breaking some rules are we Val?"

Valentina spun around immediately in shock

"Sirius!" she exclaimed, taking a step backward to shield the row of books she had just been looking at, "don't scare me like that!" she hissed punching his shoulder

Sirius laughed and held his shoulder, pretending that it hurt, "be quite or you'll get us caught" he said

Valentina raised an eyebrow, "What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to ask you if you'd come to the Gryffindor party this evening. Last one before graduation"

For the second time in her life, Valentina was stood outside the Gryffindor common room in a skimpy outfit in the dark. Though this time it was much warmer and we wasn't shivering relentlessly.

The portrait door swung open and Valentina had to stop her mouth dropping open as a familiar blonde girl stood in front of her.

"You must be Valentina"

Valentina wasn't quite sure as to how Marlene McKinnon felt about her.

"Its nice to meet you" Valentina said kindly, still standing in the corridor feeling slightly awkward, 'it's Marlene isn't it"

"Yeah it is" she said happily, "Its nice to meet you too . It's nice to actually speak to you, I've heard so many things about you" she replied warmly

Valentina didn't want to know if they were positive or not. There was a pretty big chance some of the things people say about her would be negative.

Marlene could read valentines face, "Don't worry, they're all good. A good amount was from Sirius"

Valentina had to say something about the situation, "I just want to let you know that Sirius and I aren't together or anything"