37"

Valentina's eyes fluttered open from the sunlight streaming in through the curtains

She stretched and yawned.

A look of horror spread across her face

"fuck, fuck, fuck"

Sirius slept peacefully, one arm behind his head the other draped around Valentina.

Valentina had been sleeping on his bare chest and it was morning.

Sirius looked contempt looking quite happy as she slept.

"Sirius! Sirius!" Valentina hissed nervously, "wake up!"

Sirius groaned and rolled over pulling Valentina closer to him, placing a kiss behind her ear.

"Karkaroff, let a man rest in peace"

"Sirius!" She exclaimed, whacking him around the head with the pillow.

She was just glad the other boys wasn't in their beds, that would've been embarrassing.

Sirius finally opened his eyes fully, "What do you want beautiful crazy woman" he said as Valentina jumped out of Sirius bed, looking for some more appropriate clothes to wear on her way back to the Slytherin common room than her underwear and Sirius' shirt.

"It's morning Sirius"

Sirius rolled over and watched Valentina fumble around the Gryffindor boys dorm.

He smirked as he watched her.

"come back Val" Sirius groaned, patting the space in the bed next to him, holding his arms out

"are you insane?!" Valentina said exasperated, "What the hell am I going to say to the others? Valentina where have you been? oh you know, in Sirius Blacks bed in Gryffindor common room" She shrugged, pulling as face as if to say it was stupid.

Sirius laughed at her frantic state.

"It's early val, with any luck they're all still asleep"

Sirius was right, it was a sunday so the probability her friends had decided to sleep in was high.

"If any of them see you, just say your detention ran late and you woke up early and went for a walk around the grounds" Sirius reasoned

Valentina stood with her hands on her hips.

Sirius loved how Serious she looked in the moment.

"And my clothes?" Valentina asked, tilting her head to look at him saying, what now?

"Bare with me" Sirius said, finally getting out the bed and throwing the bed sheets off him.

Valentina couldn't help but stare. His bare chest had the perfect amount of muscle mixed with athleticism. He was dressed in some scruffy joggers and he ran his hands through his hair.