From Top to Bottom

"Welcome to the Zephyrus."

Annabeth's heart thudded in her chest. Two people stood in front of her, a man and a woman. They both looked to be about early twenties, a little older than her.

"A princess?" The man tipped her chin up with his finger. She bit him viciously. "DI IMMORTALES!" He began to swear violently.

"Idiot. Stop leaping around, the crew is going to think their first mate is absolutely mad." The woman snapped. Her appearance matched her sharp voice. She had dark hair that was cut to just below her cheekbones and held back by an electric blue bandana that matched her eyes perfectly. Shorter than the man by several inches, her shirt matched the shirt that the girl from the street had worn, only this one was silver. She was also in flowing pants that had been tucked into leather boots that stopped just below her knees. Her wide belt held a cutlass and a dagger.

"I'm so sorry, it's not like she bit me or anything!" The man yelled back. His short blond hair was ruffled from the wind. Black and gold pants paired with a white shirt that had a fairly deep v-style collar. He was muscular and had a bit of stubble on his face. His belt also held a sword, much longer and larger than the woman's.

Unlike most swords, their weapons were made of gold and bronze metal. They looked lethal, and probably were.

"How in Hades did Solace get 'er in here?" The man complained.

"We knocked 'er out." A voice called from above.

Annabeth craned her neck to see who had spoken. A boy with shaggy blond hair was descending the mast, using only his arms. He was wearing black slacks that ended just below his knees with no shirt. He had no shoes either. He grinned cheekily, his bangs in flopping in his face under a red bandana wrapped around his head like a cap.

"Alright, Monkey Boy, the injury is enough." The blond man snapped.

Will chuckled and dropped the last 20 feet to the deck, rolling and popping to his feet to give the woman a crisp salute. "Cap'n."

She nodded to him and Annabeth's eyes widened. This was Light, the legendary pirate. The creature who was said to have tortured and killed thousands.

Light turned back to look at her. "Will, have the twins help you put these two with the other two." Annabeth noticed she was a lot more wellspoken than the boys, who both had slight drawls.

"Aright, Cap'n. But they ain't twins."

"I know that, dimwit."

Will nodded and pivoted. "TRAVIS! CONNER! GET YER DUNGBIES OVER 'ERE!"

"Dungbies?" Piper whispered to Annabeth. Will heard them and laughed. He seemed really carefree.

"Arses, buttocks, rear, whichever ye like."

The boy from the street jogged over with another boy who looked identical to him. They were dressed like Will, but their bandanas were wrapped around their left biceps'.

"Need something, Solace?"

"Cap'n said the ladies are to be put with the lads. Princess 'ere is a fighter an' so Light suggested I get help."

Travis and Conner nodded and Will moved to the ropes. Each of the identical boys grabbed one of the girls as the ropes dropped. Before Annabeth could struggle, Conner slid her into a headlock type pose, holding her tightly. Piper didn't struggle, but let Travis simply drag her towards the two boys Annabeth had noticed earlier. The two brothers quickly and efficiently clamped the chains around their ankles and wrists.

"Aw, we get company?" The curly haired boy asked cheerfully. One of the boys attempted to kick him in the side, but the other boy quickly intercepted it. He gritted his teeth in pain, but said nothing. Travis and Conner seemed satisfied and walked off.

"Why'd he do that?" Annabeth asked.

The curly haired boy shook his head, but it was too late.

"That's ten lashes for talking, Chase." Heavy boots hit the floorboards next to her and she looked up. The blond man that had been with Light stood above her. The curly haired boy began to squirm, drawing the gaze of those electric blue eyes. "Yes, Valdez?"

"Come on, Jason, she's new. Give me a day to teach her the ropes. I'll take responsibility for whatever happens." The boy said confidently.

Jason hesitated. "One day, Valdez." He walked off. The boy turned to her.

"I'm Leo. And you aren't a princess here, Lady Annabeth."

[A/N two chappies in one day! I've got plans for this one and I'm really excited about it! Hope you enjoyed!]