Get Off My Ship!

"You!" Thalia finally spluttered out.

"Jackson." Nico growled.

"Yes, me. 'Lo." Percy smirked. "Did you two need something? Because otherwise I'll be needing you to leave now. Leo, the sail."

"You got it, sir!" Leo started towards the mainmast.

"You aren't going anywhere." Annabeth stepped forward to intercept him and found her blade crossed with another.

"I think he's going to keep going, actually." Reyna smiled sweetly, but her eyes were cold.

"Leo, keep going. Reyna, keep her busy." Percy jumped down from the quarterdeck, landing in an easy crouch.

"Making it easy on yourself?" Thalia asked.

"Oh, I have no questions as to my skills. Yours on the other hand...." Percy let the sentence hang, his lips once again twitching into a smirk.

The daughter of Zeus swarmed forward with a snarl, but Percy drew his sword almost too quickly for the eye to see.

Thalia froze with the bronze blade at her throat.

"I would ask you nicely, but I doubt it would work." The son of Poseidon said calmly.

"Ask me what?" Thalia spat.

"To get off my ship."

Nico lunged forward this time and Percy quickly caught his blade.

As the captains became entangled in a three way duel, the crews of the ship turned on each other too. Hazel moved to slit Annabeth's throat and then tackle Reyna, but the blonde caught the sword on her dagger and engaged her new attacker, pulling the thirteen year old into the fight.

Leo swung his way through the rigging, getting rid of the pieces of the sail that had been hung to make it look destroyed. He felt the mast shaking slightly and glanced down to see two teens climbing towards him.

Will Solace was slightly in front of a bulkier boy from Nico's ship. Leo didn't know his name, but he was pretty sure it started with a 'C.'

"Captain, sail's ready!" He bellowed as he let the last piece drop, grinning as it landed on Will's face. The son of Apollo yelped in surprise and fell backward as he lost the grip his one hand had been holding. He hit the other boy and the two crashed down on the deck.

Percy heard his crew member's shout and smiled. "I say it's time you were going then." He told Thalia and Nico as they continued to attack him and each other. All semblances of an alliance had disappeared the moment the fight started.

"The only way I'm leaving this ship is if one of you dies." Thalia snarled. 

"The same goes for me." Nico snapped.

"Well I'll just have to fix that little problem." Percy stepped back and Sherman jumped in front of him. The captain whirled to face the son of Ares' opponent, a son of Apollo whose name he didn't know, from Thalia's ship.

Instead of attacking the obviously terrified boy, Percy kicked him back, knocking over some of Light's other crew members.

Water flooded over the sides of the deck, tripping up any who were not part of the ship's crew.

"Leave the blonde!" Reyna shouted.

"Of course!" Percy called back jokingly. "Take your time with her, we can send what's left to Miss Grace in a sack."

"Let go of me!" Thalia screamed as she was slowly lifted into the air, Nico struggling next to her. Their crews simply got swept off the ship and onto their own. 

"I'd rather like to watch this." Percy commented, turning to the furious fight between the two girls behind him.

While their weapons were very different, dagger on sword, it was obvious that both Reyna and Annabeth were skilled fighters. They moved fast, crossing blades in unbelievably dangerous ways and hacking at each other like they were looking for the first chance to make the other statue without a head.

"Slice her to ribbons, Arellano!" Leo cheered.

"Shut up Valdez!" Piper chastised him.

Reyna began to back Annabeth towards Thalia's ship. The daughter of Athena didn't know what was behind her, but she fought all the more furiously at being moved.

"Wrap it up, Reyna." Percy called.

"You got it dear." Reyna responded sarcastically.

She twisted her sword as she locked blades with Annabeth again, sending the dagger flying into the water.

"My dagger! That was a gift!" Annabeth exclaimed.

"Consider this as one too." Reyna smirked and kicked the daughter of Athena right over the rail. The ships were so close together that Annabeth landed on the deck of the Zephyrus with a yell of pain.

"Cut us loose!" Percy ordered. His crew ran to the ropes attaching the two ships and began to slice through them.

Percy turned to Thalia and Nico. "I assume I'll be seeing you again. Do try harder next time, this was rather boring." 

As the ships began to drift away from each other, Percy held the captains over the rails and let them drop. He smirked at the sound of the twin splashes.

"Let's get this ship moving!" He bellowed.

"That's your job." Reyna reminded him quietly with a smile.

"I know. But no use having Princess Lightning and Mr. Shadow find that out."

[A/N snark snark snark!]