Kidnapped

[Fight scenes may have mild graphics]

Percy set a course for Nico's flaming boat and sped toward it, pushing his powers as hard as he could. When he was close enough to the ship to see the war raging on it, he sent a wave splashing over the deck to put out the fire. He prayed to his father that no one fell off.

"Prepare to board!" He bellowed as his crew burst onto the ship, alerted by their change in course and speed.

He heard faint yelling from the other boat and grappling hooks sailed out as he pulled alongside the Erebus. "Get over here!" Nico bellowed.

"Frank, stay here and defend! Everyone else, go, go, go!" Percy leapt the railings and led the charge into the group of fighters.

"Jackson!" Nico's voice rose over the crowd again. He could be seen slashing his way viciously through the attackers, moving towards his cousin.

"How did he get all these people?"

"Mind control, I'd assume!" The two began to fight alongside each other. "We lost Clarisse to your wave. She had her back to it."

"Where was she?" Percy asked.

"Over there." Nico slashed through an attacking boy's neck, splattering himself with blood, and pointed with his sword.

"On it!" Percy slashed his way to the railing and sent his senses out to the water around the ships. 

He found a body floating almost 30 feet from the hull, but wasn't sure if it was Clarisse or something else.

"Better safe than sorry." He muttered, pushing the girl in front of him backwards. She fell onto a sword sticking up from the deck at a strange angle and screamed in pain, the bloody tip sticking out of her stomach.

Percy leapt off the ship and began to swim in powerful strokes towards what he hoped was Clarisse. 

When he reached the soggy mass, he realized it was indeed the daughter of Ares he was looking for. She was unconscious, but when he grabbed her wrist he felt a heartbeat.

Propelling himself back to the ships, he swam around and shot into the air, landing lightly on the deck of the Doriana.

"Frank!" He dropped the girl lightly next to the son of Ares. "Watch your sister until I get Solace."

"You got it." Frank had produced his bow at some point and was firing into the mass. 

"How are you hitting anything?" Percy asked him. "I assume it would be hard enough to find an enemy in broad daylight, but it's practically pitch black right now."

"I only shoot if I have a clear target for more than two seconds." The boy replied calmly, drawing back an arrow. His eyes followed a girl with wild hair who was scrambling away from the fight and towards a boom that had swung over the teens.

The hit was dead on, right between her shoulder-blades. She dropped to the deck soundlessly.

"I'll be back with Solace." Percy threw himself back into the fray, looking for the familiar mop of blond hair that even in the night should be easy enough to find.

Reyna fought her way to him. "Not all these kids are demigods."

"How do you know?" Percy asked her.

Reyna pointed to a boy who was holding a sword awkwardly as he slashed away at a skeleton that Nico had conjured up. "See for yourself."

"You're right. No demigod would be that bad."

"Not to mention the ghost eyes." Reyna added. Percy looked again. Sure enough, the boy's dark eyes were unfocused, as if he wasn't seeing anything, but was merely sleep walking.

"This is that kid's fault." Percy muttered. "Have you seen Solace?"

"He was over by the main mast, last I saw him."

"Thanks." Percy started that way.

"Will!" He shouted, seeing the familiar blond curls.

"Cap'n!" Will replied, kicking away his attacker's wrist. Both men heard the distinct sound of bones breaking and the boy backed up, clutching his injured arm.

"We've got a situation over on the Doriana. Partial drowning."

"Take me to it!" Will called over the cacophony, making a 'lead the way' motion.

Percy fought his way through the crowd, making a path for the two of them. He helped Will get over the rail and sent him in the direction of Clarisse, before leaping back to fight.

Slowly but surely, they pushed the invaders away. Nico and Percy once again found themselves fighting together against the mass, which was almost all zombie-fied teenagers who didn't know what they were doing.

"He's built himself an army!" Percy shouted.

"I can do that too!" Nico shouted back. The skeletons that had fallen to pieces on the deck leapt back to life and continued fighting.

A terrible screech echoed through the air and something swooped towards the boat from the clouds.

"What the Hades is that?" Someone shouted.

The creature, covered in feathers but looking, for the most part, like a woman, shot straight for the two captains.

"Move!" Percy shoved Nico out of the way.

Talons sank into his shoulders, making him yell in pain. 

"Cap'n!" Reyna's voice carried over the screams as Percy was yanked, violently kicking and fighting his captor, into the clouds and out of sight.

[A/N Bye Percy! Don't worry, it's not the end of him]