𝐷𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑁𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡

They made their way to the car. Zac opened her door and helped her in. Perfect gentleman. Zac got in the car and pulled off.

The drive was a little lengthy. Zac could tell that Fatima was still nervous. He placed his hand on her chest.

She felt the warmth of his hand and she instantly started to relax. He moved his hand down to hers and their hands connected.

They stopped at a red light. They gazed into each others eyes and Fatima began to smile.

"There goes my smile" Zac said smiling at her

"You are really amazing" Fatima said

"You are too. Two amazing people found each other." Zac said

A car started blowing. The light turned green.

"FUCK YOU!" They both yelled out together causing them to laugh

They drove the rest of the way. The valet parked the car & they went inside. Fatima seen a big section where a lot of people were. She realized that she was walking past them.

"I know that you're scared of heights, but this is good. Ok?" Zac said reassuring her

She shook her head. They took the elevator up to the top. They were on the rooftop. They were seated.

They had dinner. Dinner was filled with lots of questions that were answered on both ends.

They talked about their plans and how they were going to further their career.

The music came on.

"You want to dance?" Zac asked

"Sure."

Zac grabbed Fatima's hand and they were dancing.

𝐼'𝑣𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛' 𝑚𝑦 𝑤ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒, 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢
𝐹𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝑦𝑒𝑎ℎ, 𝑦𝑒𝑎ℎ, 𝑦𝑒𝑎ℎ
𝐼'𝑣𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛' 𝑚𝑦 𝑤ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒, 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢
𝐹𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 (𝑜ℎ, 𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑦, 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑤𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑡, 𝑦𝑒𝑎ℎ?)
𝑆𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑦𝑏𝑒 𝐼, 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 (𝑜ℎ 𝐼, 𝐼)
𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 (𝑤𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑡), 𝑜ℎ 𝑦𝑒𝑎ℎ, 𝑦𝑒𝑎ℎ
𝑀𝑎𝑦𝑏𝑒 𝐼, 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠, 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑤𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟?
(𝐶𝑎𝑛 𝑤𝑒, 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑤𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑡? 𝑌𝑒𝑎ℎ) 𝑂ℎ 𝑦𝑒𝑎ℎ, 𝑦𝑒𝑎ℎ

"This song." Fatima said

"Reminds me of us." Zac said

"It really does. I'm so happy that we found each other."

"Me too. The one thing that I can thank my job for." Zac said

Fatima moved her head back. "Look at the stars."

"Beautiful."

"Look" she says pointing up, "somebody put a question in the sky."

"I know. What does it say?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Fatima said

"That's for you to answer baby."

"Wait.." Fatima started tearing up

Zac wiped her tears.

"Yes, I'll be your girlfriend Zac." Fatima said

"I love you." Zac said

"I love you too"

Their lips connected. They were just holding onto each other.

"I could do this for hours." Fatima said

"Hours, days, weeks, months, years, decades. Forever." Zac said kissing her

They didn't even realize that they had been standing there kissing for the past 5 minutes. It started getting intense.

"Let's go" zac said through the kiss

Zac and Fatima were walking to the elevator. They pressed the elevator and got on.

Fatima bent down. Zac thought that she was taking off her shoes. She came back up and put something inside of Zacs shirt pocket.

He pulled it out and they were her panties.

"That's how you feeling?"

"Yep" Fatima said

They walked out of the elevator and went across the street.

"We aren't going to the car?" Fatima asked

"No. We're staying in our hotel." Zac said

"Full of surprises huh?"

"Just didn't want to wake the neighbors. Needed something soundproof." Zac said winking

They walked into the hotel. They went up to the 18th floor. They walked straight into the room.

It was very huge. Zac helped Fatima out of her shoes.

"I love this dress on you, but I'll be the one taking it off of you tonight"

Zac picked Fatima up and placed her gently on the bed and began kissing her. She wrapped her legs around him.

As the kissing got more intense, Zac started pulling her dress up. He started caressing her body. He started to move lower until his hand found her slit.

He glided his hand through her slit. He then inserted a finger. Fatima let out a slight moan.

Zac slowly took his finger out and unbuttoned his pants. Fatima had already unbuttoned his shirt.

Zac rubbed his penis across her slit.

"You're teasing mee" Fatima cried out

Zac chuckled lightly. He kept gliding his penis up and down her slit. He finally went in slowly.

Zac started getting his rhythm. Fatima started moaning. Zac started speeding up.

Moans filled the room.

"I'm going to cum oh.." Fatima said

"Let it out. I feel you baby." Zac said

Fatima did just as she was told. She was cumming back to back on Zac. Zac pulled out and nutted on her stomach.

He flipped her over. She was on all fours. Zac inserted himself into her again and this time Fatima was throwing it back while he was inside of her. It was driving Zac crazy.

*2 hours later*

They were in the shower. Zac had Fatima pinned up against the shower wall. Her legs were on his shoulders.

"Uhh I- I"

"Just let it out baby. I got you."

*3 hours later*

They just finished up their session. They both were just laying in the bed out of breath.

Neither one of them had on anything. They were just under the covers. They ended up falling asleep.

*the next morning*

Zac woke up and he was just running his hands through Fatima's hair and staring at her.

Fatima woke up. She put the covers over her head.

"Don't act shy now. You showed out last night." Zac said

"That was you." Fatima said rubbing her eyes

*30 minutes later*

Zac had to help Fatima out of the bed. They put on their robes. They both did their morning routine and got dressed.

They were both going down to the precinct.