Bonus Chapter 3

"Nothing" Brandee said

"What you want?" Taraji walked up to her kissing her

"Don't start with me. You know I'll finish it."

"I know, but I want to go to the precinct right now."

"We're going. You just ain't got no shoes on. Don't put them damn plastic ass shoes on either."

"I'm putting them in sports mode. Don't be hating on my shoes."

"Whatever."

*at the precinct*

Fatima and Zac were sitting down there with the detectives. They were cool until Denise said "I'm not standing over there with that girl"

Janice came and said, "girl, fuck you."

"Alright now. Calm down." Fatima said

"No, her ass started it. She ain't have to say shit about me." Janice said

"Shouldn't y'all have a case that y'all should be working on? Y'all arguing and people dying" Zac said

"You lucky this fine ass man said something." Denise said

"Hold on baby. Don't call him fine no more." Fatima said

"What? He got a girl or something?"

"I'm trying to be respectful. You don't see that damn ring on his finger? This is my husband. Don't play with me."

"You ain't got to be so hostile. I just said that the man was fine as hell."

"Okay. No big deal. I'm just about to whoop your ass."

"No" Zac said, "we're not doing that. I think that playing in traffic is actually safer than playing with my wife."

Brandee walked in with Taraji. Taraji hugged Fatima and Zac.

"I'm so glad that you're back. I almost knocked this bitch head off her shoulders."

"Denise, stop being dumb." Brandee said, "I really don't understand how your father did it. These heffas don't listen. Stressing me the hell out."

"Everybody, take a break! Getting on my fucking nerves" Taraji said

Everybody scattered quickly. "They scared of Taraji ass " Zac said

"They should be. She be scaring the hell out of me" Brandee said

Denzel and Pauletta walked into the precinct. Brandee and Taraji ran over to them.

Fatima sat down in a chair. They all walked over to them.

"I just find it funny how y'all ain't answer the door, but y'all can come to the precinct."

"Be quiet. We took a damn shower. We can't hear the door from the bathroom."

"Mhm." Fatima said

"Why you being mean today Tima?" Pauletta asked

"I'm not. I wanted to give you guys something, but I'm not giving it to you guys anymore."

Taraji whispered something in Fatima's ear. Fatima gave her a nod.

"The hell y'all whispering about?" Brandee asked

"I ain't saying shit" Taraji said, "I'm going to the office"

"Anyway, where my baby at?" Brandee asked

"My godmoms house." Fatima said, "I'll bring him over before we leave. I need to go to target."

A couple minutes later, Pauletta and Fatima went to the store.

"What do you need?" Pauletta asked

"Applesauce and a Caesar salad."

"You came all the way to target for that?" Pauletta laughed

"Yes Ma."

A man approached them. "Haven't seen you in a long time Fatima."

"Fuck no. Get the fuck out of her face." Pauletta said

"I was just speaking" Ian said

"You can JUST go to hell." Pauletta said

"It's okay ma. We can just go checkout."

"How long are we going to be apart Fatima?" Ian asked, "I want you back"

Fatima laughed, "I'm married. Even if I wasn't, you wouldn't have the chance."

"He can't treat you like I do"

"You're right and I hope he never does. You are a fucked yo person. He treats me so much better than I was treated before. He loves me. He knows every part of me, and we have something that can never be touched. I love it where I'm at, and don't get me started on the dick. Mmm mmm. He knows my body and he knows it very well. You don't know anything about that." Fatima and Pauletta walked off

Pauletta shook her head, "there's never a moment where I don't think that you act just like me. One thing about me, I'm going to mention how good the D is."

"Sure is. I would've knocked his ass clean out. My husband told me that I have to do better with not choosing violence, so I didn't hit him."

"Well, you do that. I'm still going to fuck somebody up. He knows that I will. It ain't no need in stopping me."

"I can't wait to tell both of my kids about how crazy I used to be before I had them."

"Both? Kids?"

"Yes, both. I'm pregnant and the only thing that I've been craving is salad and applesauce."

"Are you serious?!"

"Yes Ma."

Pauletta hugged her tightly, "I'm excited. Why you didn't tell me before?"

"I wanted to tell you earlier, but y'all didn't answer the door. I wanted you both to know together."

"It's okay. I'm going to act like I don't know until you tell him. He probably going to do a damn backflip. His ass is crazy."

They both left target. Pauletta and Fatima decided to walk back to the precinct since it wasn't far.

On their way, the heard a familiar voice. Pauletta turned around.

"I've been meaning to fuck y'all up for months." Pauletta turned around looking at Heather and Jasmine

"Shit. Mama wait. Don't do it."

"I'm sorry" Heather said

Pauletta walked up closer to them, "fuck your sorry. Sorry ain't going to spare you from the ass whopping that you're about to receive."

"Mama don't. Please don't. We're not choosing violence today."

"Ohh I'm choosing it"

"Fatima, shut the fuck up" Jasmine said

"Baby, the only reason why you're still alive today is because I knew that mama and daddy would have been pissed if I had you merked. Play with somebody else. Mama, you have two grandkids. These bitches ain't got shit to lose."

"2 grandkids? She has 5. What the hell are you even saying?" Heather asked

"Bitch, you heard what the fuck she said. I have two. I don't want any ties to anything that came from you. Fuck you." Pauletta said turning around

Fatima called Zac and told him what happened on their way back to the precinct.

When they got back, they went upstairs to the office.

"What you got in that bag Tima?" Denzel asked

"Applesauce and a salad" zac answered

"You know to much" Fatima said

"What you going to do with that?" Denzel said