𝐿𝑒𝑡'𝑠 𝐹𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝐼𝑡

*2 hours later*

Gladys and Samuel ended up flying back to New York. Madam, Raphael, Lani, and Aiden went home.

Zac ended up falling back to sleep, but Fatima couldn't go back to sleep. She was going crazy because of the dream that she had.

She started getting ready for the day. Instead of wearing her black pants like she usually does, she decided to put on jeans.

She still had her vest. Zac was dressed too, in his normal clothes. Zac came downstairs.

"You not going to work today?" Zac asked her.

"I am." Fatima said, "I wouldn't be up if I wasn't going."

"Okay" he said, "are you mad at me or something?"

"No. Why would I be mad at you?"

"I was just asking. You just look out of it today."

"My mind is just on 10 today. I'm okay though."

"You want to talk about it? What's on your mind?"

"This whole case has me just questioning everything. I just don't know. I'll figure it out."

"You're talking about the dream that you had?"

"Something like that. I just want to watch cross' ass. If I'm wrong about him, I'll just be wrong."

"I get it. I just don't think that anything is wrong with him. I think that he's working the case for us, and he's not a suspect. They did find him yesterday a mile away from that area. We can both think what we want about this case, but I just don't think that he's in on this."

"We can agree to disagree. I don't like him and it's bringing up old shit that happened with Michael. The kid thing is way to suspicious for me." Fatima stood up

"Alright. I just don't want you to be mad or try to argue with me about it."

"I won't. I have no reason to be mad, especially not at you." Fatima said, "you know neither one of us can be mad for more than 35 seconds."

"More like 10 seconds." He laughed, "I'm just surprised that you aren't wearing black work pants today."

"Why you surprised?"

"Because those are the jeans that I get to see you in. There's a difference in the jeans for work." Zac said

She laughed, "boy bye. These just fit better"

"I know they do." Zac pulled her in and started rubbing her ass

"Zac don't start. It's 7 A.M." Fatima said

"I don't care about it being 7 in the morning." Zac said kissing her

"We have to go to work. Your damn sergeant sent me a text this morning"

"What she say?"

"She's having a meeting and she wants everybody to be at work today."

"She be calling meetings to say absolutely nothing."

"Right."

Zac and Fatima headed to work.

"You want Starbucks today?"

"No, not today." She said

Zac turned in the Starbucks anyway, "your no means yes, and your yes means yes."

Zac ordered her Starbucks order. They drove to the precinct. There were cameras and reporters everywhere.

Fatima and Zac walked through them. They walked inside of the precinct.