𝑀𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝐼𝑡 𝐾𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑛

"damn, yall are nosey" Fatima said

"Actually, was coming down here to tell you that your dad called you like 4 times."Zac said

"He Just wants to know if im actually quitting" Fatima said, "As of right now, the answer will be yes."

"Fatima, you told me that you liked that job You just don't like the sergrant, so why would you quit because of her?"

"I just want her out of my face: I loved my job, but I didn't like the disrespect. She didn't even realize that she was wrong until zac said something. One thing that I can thank her for, is pushing me to go take the proctice bar. I was so pissad that I went to go take it, and I ended up passing."

"You want to just pull up to her house and whoop her ass?" Gladys asked

"Ti, you are rubbing off on her "zac said

"Your mother use to fight everybody back in the day. This ain't new" Samuel said

"My girl! That's why we connect so well" Fatima said, "plus, I had to check Grant ass for looking at Zac."

"You better tell her ass not to look at shit that don't belong to her."

"Right. She said that he reminded her of her husband. She must think I got stupid written all over my forehead. I know a whore when I see one."

"They gon need 40 people to get me off a hoe if she touch mine. She better pray."

"Long and hard!"

"Y'all crazy as hell" Samuel said

"They more than crazy. I need to separate y'all two permanently" Zac said

"Nothing can keep me away from you miss Celie."

"Me and you us never part. I love you Nettie!" Fatima said

"What the hell?! You can't convince me that they aren't the same damn person" Samuel said

"Okay salad tossers, leave us alone" Fatima said

"Salad tosser?" Zac questioned in confusion

"You dead ass wrong for the one" Samuel laughed and shook his head

*1 hour later*

Samuel and Gladys went out. Fatima just put her clothes on to go to the gym. Zac was going as well.

"Take those shorts off" Fatima said

"I didn't tell you to take them leggings off. You know that I'll fight every nigga in the gym."

They got in the car a few minutes later. Denzel called Zacs phone and he answered it on his car speaker.

"Okay, son I got the-"

Zac interrupted, "don't say that. Say hi to Fatima. She's in the car."

"Close call. Hey Fatima. I love you so much."

"I love you too, but I want to know what you were going to say"

"That's between me and my son."

"I'm tired of y'all secretive ass. I'm calling mama and she'll tell me."

"She can't tell what she doesn't know. I'll call you back later, and answer your phone when I call you Fatima, or I'm going to know your head off." He hung up the phone

"Whatever."

They arrived to the gym and walked in. Fatima was so happy that the gym only had 2 people in there. They were working out in two different parts of the gym.

30 minutes into Fatima's workout, she looked over at Zac. It was like he was signaling for her to come over.

She walked over there, "what's going on over here?"

The woman in front of Zac spoke, "the men in this gym be playing hard to get girl."

"You want him? As in that man over there?"

"I do. He told me that he had a girl, but fuck her. He's too fine. She should've never let him out the house."

"Mhm..he sure is fine, but you know what you're about to get?"

"His fine ass"

"You're about to get your ass whooped by his girlfriend. Don't you ever disrespect me or him. If I catch you staring at him, or even looking in his direction too long, you're getting out on a shirt. What colors do you want your funeral to be?" Fatima looked her up and down, "you look like a black and red kind of girl."

The woman walked away quick, fast, and in a hurry.

"I've been trying to get her to leave me alone for like 10 minutes. What you say to her?" Zac asked walking up to Fatima

"I just asked her what colors she wanted to wear at her funeral. At least I was nice enough to ask."

"I love your crazy ass."

*2 hours later*

They finished their workout. They were on their way out of the gym and ran right into Madam and Raphael.

"What y'all doing in Atlanta ?"

"I told you that I was moving right after you moved. You would've know that if you answered your phone Friday."

"I was sick as hell Friday. I could barely walk down the stairs."

"That shit ain't normal. You went to the doctors?"

"I don't do doctors and you know that. I feel better though. Anyway, you like it here?"

"Yeah. It's cool. it's so different."

"I'm glad that you're here. I finally have somebody that I can go get drinks with."

"Me too. I'm glad that I didn't take me til your birthday to see you."

"I'm not doing anything for my birthday. I want to sit my ass down this year."

"No you ain't. Zac is big on birthdays."

"How do you know that?"

"I just know what I know. Wait on it."

"First it was my daddy acting word, now you telling me to wait. I'm still trying to figure out why Raphael and Zac dip off like we ain't standing here."

"Girl they over there talking. They good."

"Where my babies at though?"

"At the daycare. I'm about to go and get them after I'm done."

"Bring them over the house. Zacs mom and dad are there."

"I know Ms. Gladys. She's very sweet. I'll bring them by." Madam said, "I talked to Zac yesterday, and she was so nice."

"Dial it back. You talk to Zac too?"

"Yes. We're family. He's the first boyfriend of yours that I actually like, and that's a surprise. Plus somebody in the family got to get married."

"That person needs to be you. I've never been to a wedding."

"He's been asking and I've been dodging. I don't do the married thing."

"Raphael loves you. Go get married."

"We might damn near have a double wedding. You next."

"Girl bye. You going first."

*3 hours later*

They all were just chilling at Fatima's house. Madam and Raphael just got there with the kids. Fatima was upstairs taking a nap.

The kids loved Samuel and Gladys.