𝐶𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑑𝑒𝑑

She hurried and finished fixing the plates. She went upstairs and grabbed her gun and badge. She ran out of the door. Everybody in the house was confused.

She tracked his last location and sped off. She was going 110 MPH. When she arrived, she started to freak out. There was smoke everywhere.

She looked on the inside of the cars and she seen a lot of blood.

"Shit" she said in frustration

*inside of the ware house*

They were taken into the warehouse that was up the hill. They had woken up 5 minutes from being passed out.

They were confused on where they were. They couldn't get out.

"We are trapped in a damn pressurized elevator and I'm looking at 3 whole bombs." Simone said

"This is some crazy shit. I've given up." Taraji said

"Remain calm" sergeant Grant said

"How in the hell do you expect us to do that?!" Zac yelled

"Right, our lives are in danger." Taraji said

"We were all trained to remain calm in situations like this" sergeant Grant said

"Easier said than done. I have 2 fucking kids at home. They are probably wondering when their mother is coming home." Simone said

They heard some rumbling and then 3 gunshots followed it outside of the door. The doorknob twisted. Fatima opened the door.

She was about to go over to them.

"Fatima, don't step on any of the stuff close to us . It's all pressurized. The bombs will go off." Simone yelled

"How in the hell am I supposed to get y'all out? I can't just shoot this shit?"

"No, it'll still go off with us locked in here." Taraji said

Fatima started pacing. She was trying to think about how she was going to get them out.

"Fatima, calm down" sergeant Grant said

"You are so lucky that I can't say what I want to say right now" Simone looked at Sergeant Grant

"I can. She's not my damn sergeant. Stop saying that calm down shit. Nobody is calming down." Taraji said, " if that's the only thing you have to say, keep that shit to yourself."

Zac slowly and swiftly moved over, "baby, I need you to do something for me."

"What is it?"

"You see that tool box?"

She gazed the room, "yes"

"I need you to get it and open it. See if they left any tools in there."

She opened it and took all of the tools out.

"Now I need you to feel in between all 3 of those. I need you to feel for a line to see if all 3 bombs are connected." Zac said, "carefully."

Her hand was reaching to it. Then, she stopped, "what if I fuck this up? I don't want to fail you guys."

"You won't fail. You've never been scared of failure. We both know that. Put your hand in between them. You won't mess it up"

She put her hand down there, "I feel something. It's like a thin wire."

"I need you to go to the left side. Unscrew that little grey box."

She unscrewed it, "it's a timer"

"How many minutes are on it?"