𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑧𝑒

They celebrated Fatima's birthday. They ended up going horseback riding, zip lining, and Fatima finally got her picture on the clear Kayak.

Fatima didn't know that Zac had a photographer there when he proposed. She got those pictures back. She fell in love all over again.

Fatima had a bunch of gifts that she opened on the trip, as well as some gifts that were left on the doorstep.

They had just made it home. Denzel and Pauletta were back in Chicago. Samuel and Gladys were back in New York.

Aiden and Lani missed Zac and Fatima. Aiden ended up calling her from his phone and asked to come over.

She told him yes, so Madam and Raphael brought them over along with Fatima's birthday gifts.

Raphael and Zac was outside on the porch, while Fatima and Madam were in the kitchen.

Madam looked at the ultrasound picture on the refrigerator.

"Ms. Gladys having a baby?" Madam asked

"Huh?"

"The refrigerator."

"Oh. It's not Gladys" Madam said

"Who is it then?"

"Me"

"You better not be playing. I know you play so much."

"I'm serious. I'm almost 12 weeks. I have a small bump."

"I'm about to be an auntie!" Madam said

"Girl, I know your ass ain't about to cry. I've never seen you cry a day in my life."

"I'm a gangsta. I ain't crying. I'm just happy"

"You got a tear falling" Fatima handed her a tissue and hugged her, "Aiden and Lani will have somebody to play with"

"Now I have to go baby shopping. We need everything in target."

"Look in that closet over there. Since our parents found out, they've had so much stuff delivered."

Madam looked in the closet, "you know I'm about to double it. Heavy on the toys too."

Fatima laughed, "I'm about to be tripping over everything now."

"Definitely. I'm getting my lick back asap."

A few minutes later, Fatima dosed off on the couch. Aiden was right under her.

Usually, Aiden doesn't take naps, but he did today. Zac and Raphael finally came inside of the house.

Zac put a cover over the both of them.

"I can't believe Aiden is taking a nap. After all this time, he's never taken one." Raphael said

"He loves to be under Tima now. He use to be crazy over Zac." Madam said

"It's definitely the baby. I heard kids get more attached when somebody is pregnant." Zac said

"Wait, Fatima pregnant?"

"Yes"

"I'm about to be an uncle. We lit."

*1 hour later*

Everybody else was in the kitchen.

Aiden had just woke up. Aiden started rubbing Fatima's face like he usually does.

He loves Fatima's face. He knew that she wasn't waking up and it made him sad.

He went upstairs in her bedroom and played on his phone up there.

A few minutes later, Fatima started to wake up. She went upstairs because she wanted to put some socks on.

She walked into her room and seen Aiden.

"Aiden what are you doing up here?" Fatima asked

"You made me sad because you didn't wake up"

"Aiden, auntie is tired. I'm caring a baby in my stomach."

"Like when mommy had Lani?"

"Yes"

Aiden started jumping in the bed, "you can sleep all day auntie."

Fatima laughed, "thank you"

Fatima went inside of the bathroom and she started to cry. Zac walked into the bedroom. He seen Aiden on the bed.

"Uncle Zac, can you bring me my toy?"

"Yes I can. Where's Auntie?"

"In the bathroom."

Zac opened up the bathroom door. He knew that nothing he would say to her would stop her from crying. He hugged her and wiped her tears. He pulled back from her.

"Why are you crying?"

"I don't know and it's wrong."

"It's not. You're pregnant."

*20 minutes later*

The doorbell rang. It was a man standing outside. Madam answered the door because she knew exactly what it was.

Fatima came downstairs, looked, and started laughing. "You starting already."

"Yep. I'm ready for my niece or nephew."

"Is that a car seat?" Fatima asked

"Sure is. Along with the clothes, diapers, and a box of wipes."

"Thank you. This baby is about to be spoiled as hell."

*the next morning*

Fatima was in Grants office. Fatima and Grant has became so cool lately. They really talk like homegirls. Sergeant Grant runs a lot of things through Fatima before she does it because they don't have a captain anymore.

"You came in here blinding the hell out of me with this ring. Congratulations."

"Thank you. I do everything with my left hand now."

"I see. You opened the door and everything with your left hand."

"Yep. It's giving wife now, but what did you need to talk to me about?"

"I've decided on the next captain for this unit."

(Who do y'all think that the captain will be? It can be male or female.)