𝐿𝑜𝑡𝑠 𝑂𝑓 𝐹𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡𝑠

*3 months later*

Rossi and Cross ended up getting life in prison. They did have to arrest cross' nephew along with Rossi's wife for tampering and perjury.

The squad reunited the missing kids with their families after they were released from the hospital.

Brandee and Taraji ended up going back to Chicago. They have been doing great, and their relationship has blossomed.

Fatima decided that she was going to stay and work with the Atlanta squad.

She recently took the actual bar exam. The results come out in two days, and she's so worried.

Zac and Fatima has basically been living at which ever house they want to, since they live next door to each other.

Gladys and Pauletta has formed a strong bond. They've been talking almost everyday.

Fatima's "birthday" starts tomorrow. Both, Zac and Fatima, requested the time off.

*current*

Fatima finally went to the doctor. She was there for a checkup, but it turned into a whole different appointment.

She finally made her way back home. It was really dark in the house.

Zac sent her a text.

Zac-pack a bag

Fatima- what kind of bag? An overnight bag? Where you at?

Zac- pack your suitcase. I'll be home in 5 minutes

Fatima- what am I packing a bag for?

Zac didn't respond. He pulled up to the house. He walked through the house.

"Baby where you at?!" Zac yelled

"Kitchen!" She yelled back

He walked in the kitchen.

"Why you not upstairs packing that suitcase?" Zac asked

Fatima laughed, "because I asked you what I was packing a bag for."

"Go pack the suitcase." Zac said, "I want you to go open the front door though."

"You just came through the front door."

"Go answer the door" he said

Fatima went to go answer the door. Pauletta, Denzel, Samuel, and Gladys were at the door.

"My parents!!!" She hugged all of them, "what are y'all doing in Atlanta?"

"Zac said we can't answer your questions." Pauletta said

"I sure did" Zac said

They all sat down on the couch.

"Why can't they answer my question?"

"You're supposed to be packing a bag right now." Zac said, "somebody please help her."

Gladys and Pauletta got up.

"Come on, let's go pack this bag."

They went upstairs.

"He didn't even tell me how I should pack the bag" Fatima said

"You're going somewhere hot, and that's all I'm saying." Pauletta said

"I should've went shopping. Most of my clothes aren't even fitting"

"Just pack the damn bag. Just throw all of it in there if you want to wear it" Gladys said

Fatima packed the bag. She went downstairs with the bag.