𝐴 𝑁𝑒𝑤 𝐿𝑒𝑎𝑓

*the next morning*

Zac and Fatima were up. Fatima didn't sleep at all, and Zac stayed up most of the night as well. Neither one of them were going to work.

*6 months later*

Denzel and Pauletta did end up coming to Atlanta. They actually ended up liking Atlanta more than Chicago. Zac gave them his house.

Zac and Fatima were living together anyway, so he didn't see a problem with it. Being next door still didn't stop Denzel and Pauletta from coming over everyday.

They always made sure to check on the both of them. Fatima's pregnancy was a lot smoother than most.

This pregnancy didn't stress her out, but she was very emotional.

She started at the law firm 5 months ago, and it was the best decision that she's ever made. Everybody noticed how energetic that she was, and they loved that. Zac became the captain of the Atlanta unit.

Throughout Fatima's pregnancy, she always made it her number one priority to check on him. She tried to send him outside to do things, but he only wanted to be there with her.

They are both on leave until Fatima gives birth. Yesterday, Samuel and Gladys came down.

Everybody in the house had just woke up 2 hours ago. Fatima and Lani were in the kitchen. Lani is always right by Fatima. Zac and Fatima don't sleep upstairs because it's hard for Fatima to get up the stairs now.

Lani and Fatima came in the living room and sat down on the couch. The baby started kicking continuously.

"Auntie, how are babies made?" Lani asked

Samuel laughed.

"Um I don't really know. I guess Magic touches your stomach and you have a baby." Fatima said

"Okay. I'm going to use my magic wand on mommies stomach."

Madam looked, "no Lani. Mommy isn't having anymore kids."

"I want another brother"

"Good thing Auntie is having a boy. You can have somebody that's like a brother." Samuel said

"Right."

Fatima got back up and went back in the kitchen. She went to go and get some water and went outside on the porch.

Madam decided to go outside with her.

"You having contractions?" Madam asked

"I can't tell the difference anymore. I feel kicks and my body feels like it's spreading."

"You want to take a walk?"

"Yes. Let me get my keys."

"You don't need them. Everybody is already in the house."

Fatima walked through the house and she was in the kitchen. Fatima told madam to wait a second because she wanted to tell Zac that she was going to take a walk.

She walked into the bedroom. Zac was just getting out of the shower. Fatima walked into the bathroom. He had his shorts on standing at the sink.

"Zac"

"Let me guess, You want chipotle again for the 5th time this week?" Zac asked

Fatima laughed, "no. I was just going to tell you that I'm going for a walk."

"Down the street?"

"Yes"

"Give me a kiss first." Zac said

Fatima kissed him.

"Your son needs to hurry up." Fatima said

"He's going to come when he wants to. I'm excited."

*10 minutes*

Fatima and Madam went out for a walk. They ended up coming back 10 minutes later. They walked in and Zac was sitting on the couch. Fatima sat on his lap facing him. She was laying on him.

Denzel walked into the room, "my grandson is almost here. I'm about to build his ass an airplane."

Zac and Fatima started laughing.

"An airplane?" Zac asked

"I'll build him his own planet if he wanted one." Denzel said

"And he needs his own rocket to get up there." Samuel said

"Y'all are too much."

"I be having to pee every 5 minutes. Damn."

Fatima started to get off of Zac. She stood up and warm liquid started coming down her leg. Everybody started screaming.

"HUSH! CALM DOWN" Fatima yelled

"Y'all acting like y'all the one having the baby" Madam said

"Shut the fuck up. This my damn grandson." Denzel said

They ended up taking Fatima to the hospital. They were all concerned about her, while she was just looking at them. She wasn't in any pain yet.

By the time she felt pain, she was 7 centimeters dilated. She asked for an epidural. 3 hours later, she ended up pushing out a healthy 6 pound, 4 ounce baby boy.

Amir London Taylor

He became everyone's favorite. As soon as he cried, everybody was there. Zac refused to let Fatima sink in postpartum depression after she had the baby. He made sure to love on her and the baby as much as possible.

1 year later, Fatima and Zac ended up getting Married. It was the most beautiful wedding ever.

Authors note: Thanks for reading this book. This book has come to an end.❤️