𝑇𝑒𝑛𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑅𝑖𝑠𝑒𝑠

*the next morning*

Fatima's alarm went off. She reached over and turned it off. Normally, she doesn't completely wake for about 20 minutes. Today was different. It only took her 5 minutes.

She didn't wake Zac up because his alarm woke him up. She got in the shower and then brushed her teeth and washed her face. She decided that she was going to do her makeup today.

She did her makeup and then put her clothes on. There was a knock on the door downstairs. It threw Fatima off, but she decided to go answer it.

"hi. I'm looking for my son"Samuel L. Jackson said

"who's your son?" She asked

"Zachary" he answered

"oh. He's still sleep. You can come in."

"you look familiar. Where are you from?" He asked

"Chicago"

"Hated that place."

"Why?"

"It's this one man that I know from there. We went to school together. He's a jackass."

Fatima laughed, "what's his name?"

"Denzel Washington. I'll always remember his name."

Fatima's face dropped, "that's my father"

"Well. Tell him that I'm whooping his as when I see him."

"Quite interesting request, especially to the girlfriend that your son is with." Fatima said

"To know me is to know that I really don't care. Tell his ass to come see me."

"You know what, I'm leaving. You can wake your son up your self." Fatima said

She grabbed her bag and left. She sat in her car for a couple of minutes. She was going into work, but she decided to call out instead. She was feeling so good this morning, but he ruined her mood. She pulled out of the parking lot.

Zac walked downstairs and seen his father standing there, "you could've called before you came over."

"If you checked your phone, you would know that I did."

"Wassup pops" Zac said dapping him up

"I was coming over here to check on you, but I think that I may have gotten you into some trouble." Samuel said

"How" he questioned

"Your girlfriend is mad at me & I think that she's about to take it out on you."

"What the hell?! What did you say to her?"

"I was telling her about her raggedy ass father. I told her to tell him that I'm whooping his ass."

"She doesn't play about her father. How do you even know him?"

"We went to school together. She was laughing at first and then I said his name and she got mad. I told her that I didn't care. She just left."

"It's always your dumb ass man. I should shoot you." Zac said

"I was joking nigga. Calm down. You know that Denzel use to be my friend"

"But you don't play like that! She doesn't know you. You just met her today and you've already pissed her off."

"It was a damn joke. She couldn't tell?"

"Fuck no! She wouldn't leave if she knew that you were joking."

*Olivia and Elliot*

"We're down a detective already and it isn't even 6 A.M." Elliot said