𝐷𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑝

*the next morning at the precinct*

Fatima and Zac had just walked through the door. Surprisingly, Olivia, Elliot, and Taraji were there.

They were all so happy to see each other. Sergeant Grant was sitting back watching. Gideon was out for the day.

"What do we have?" Elliot asked

"We know that the suspect puts the bodies in bleach. They are always left in Alleys or really dark apartments. The suspect leaves a piece of paper for each body. They are blank." Sergeant Grant said

Elliot was confused, "where's the evidence that the detectives picked up?"

"We don't have any. All scenes were cleared by cleanup."

"They need to get out there." Olivia said, "Fatima, you always know something, did you come up with anything?"

"Nothing at all." Fatima said

That told Olivia everything that she needed to know. She sent the detectives out. Fatima and Simone stayed behind.

"Fatima, come over here." Elliot said

Fatima walked over.

"What's going on? You aren't normally like this."

"Yep, I'm not. This unit isn't for me, and neither is being a detective. It's already bad enough to be sitting in a seat all day, but to be treated like I'm nothing, is crazier. I wish them the best with this case, but I'm not doing it." Fatima said

"That's not you. I don't want you to give up on being a detective. You were so dedicated in my unit. Told us majority of the things that we needed to know. Everybody knows that you're the best detective that we had." Olivia said

Fatima had literal tears in her eyes.

"Don't cry Fatima." Olivia said hugging her

A couple tears fell from Fatima's eyes. Olivia grabbed the tissue box, and was wiping her tears.

Sergeant Grant was standing at the door. She watched Fatima, and seen how badly Fatima felt. She realized that she was wrong, but that's how she's use to doing it. She did plan to talk to Fatima.

Fatima ended up texting Zac making sure that he was okay.

10 minutes later, Sergeant Grant came into the room, "Fatima, can I talk to you for a second? In my office."

"Sure" Fatima followed her up to her office. Fatima sat down.

"Fatima, I would like to apologize. Everything that I've said to you, since your first day here was totally wrong. I also apologize for disrespecting you, and questioning your work ethic."

"Ok. Can I go back to do nothing now?"

Sergeant Grant took a deep breath, "Fatima, you won't be doing nothing."

"Please explain to me what I've been doing for the past 8 days."

"You were doing nothing, and planted to a chair. That won't be happening anymore."

"We getting spinning chairs, and Hot-wheel cars to play with? So cool." Fatima said, sarcastically.

"No, Fatima. You do have a voice here, and I want you to be able to do exactly what you feel comfortable doing. Are you comfortable in the field, or in this building?"

"Neither one."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm not comfortable here. You know that because you're the one that made me feel like that. We all feel that way. You can put me wherever you feel. I'll work there until my two weeks are up."