𝑁𝑜𝑡 𝐴𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛

*2 A.M.*

Fatima was tossing and turning in the bed because she couldn't sleep. Zac was sleeping peacefully.

She got up, and walked downstairs. Surprisingly, Pauletta was in the kitchen.

"Ma, what you doing up?" Fatima asked

"I be getting so hungry in the middle of the night. I had to make me something." She said, "you said you were going to sleep."

"I can't sleep. I got to figure out which box I put my heated blanket in."

"That one on the top. Cramping?"

"Yep." Looking through the box, and pulling the blanket out

"I can tell that you're about to be on 10 for the next couple of days."

"I try not to. I just be so annoyed, hot, and hungry."

"Believe me, I know the feeling. Glad my days have passed." Pauletta said, "I use to be way worse though."

"I bet. I know you be having a ball. I'm almost 25, and I'm fed up."

Pauletta and Fatima stayed downstairs for the next 35 minutes. They both went back upstairs.

Fatima put her blanket on, along with the comforter that was already on the bed. She fell asleep immediately.

*9 A.M.*

Guest Bedroom.

Denzel woke up first. He always made so much noise when he woke up.

Pauletta leaned up on the bed, "you're about to piss me off with all that noise."

"I wasn't even loud. All I did was walk."

"Yes, and your feet are loud"

"We go through this every morning." Denzel said

Pauletta laid back down.

He purposely knocked the lotion bottle off of the stand by the bed.

Pauletta sat back up, "really?"

Denzel acted like he didn't hear her.

"I'd be wrong if I put some oil on this floor, and let you slide through this room." Pauletta said

"You know that I don't care about you trying to threaten me. We'll both be sliding through this room."

"Whatever. I just went to sleep at 2 this morning."

"That's on you. You were supposed to be sleep."

"How am I supposed to go to sleep if I get hungry? I need to get me some food first."

"If you were hungry, the-"

"You better not complete that sentence."

"So, it's fuck me now?"

"Denzel, it's to damn early for this."

"I don't want to be up by myself. Come on, and wake up."

"Fine"

It took Pauletta about 20 minutes to actually get out of bed.

She finally walked out of the room, and into the bathroom. Denzel was getting out of the shower.

She got in after him.

*Fatima's bedroom*

Zac was waking up. He had his head on Fatima's stomach and his arm across her body.

He rolled over, and got went into the bathroom. He used the bathroom, and walked back into the room.

He was surprised that Fatima was still sleep. He went to go get his clothes out for the day.

They didn't plan on going anywhere today. He got in the shower, and got his morning routine going.

He finally finished.

"This girl still sleep" Zac whispered, walking over to her

"Baby, wake up." He said slightly shaking her

"Mm mm"

"It's almost 11" Zac said, "and you're sweating. Why you got 2 covers on?"

Fatima didn't say anything. Zac decided to just let her sleep. He went downstairs.

"Damn son. You wake up late" Denzel said

"I've been up for an hour. Almost 2. That's your daughter that's sleeping like that."

"Damn" Pauletta said, "she got that blanket on?"

"Yes, and she's sweating." Zac said

Pauletta went and grabbed her medicine bag, she took a bottle out.

"Tell her to wake her ass up, and give her this. She's cramping." Pauletta said

Zac went upstairs, and Fatima was woke. She was just sitting up. He walked over to the bed.

"You good?" Zac asked

"Yeah" Fatima said, "I'm about to get up."

Zac handed her the bottle. She put it on the stand and got out of the bed. She hugged Zac and went into the bathroom.

*1 hour later*

She was finally done getting ready. She made Zac stay in the bathroom with her the whole time.

"I'm still sleepy." Fatima said

"I know" he said kissing her, "Where do you want to go today?"

"Wherever you want to go" Fatima said laughing

Zac laughed, "whatever you want"

They went downstairs.

*2 hours later*

They were walking around in target. Zac went to another isle to go get some Olive Garden dressing.

Ian ended up walking in the aisle that Fatima was in. She looked over, and rolled her eyes.

"You don't have to do that Fatima" Ian said

"Stop talking to me."

"You ain't got to be mean. Let's act like civilized adults"

Fatima laughed and didn't say anything. Ian kept talking and looking at her.

"Fatima" ian said as he walked closer

"Back up. I don't want you near me." Fatima said, "you disgust me. Have a great life."

Zac walked back into the isle, and he seen Ian. Fatima just walked to Zac, and shook her head.

Zac walked up to Ian.

"What did you say to her?" Zac asked

"I don't have to answer you. I don't even know who you are." Ian said

"Her man, husband, and everything else in between. Again, what did you say to her? Y'all have nothing to talk about."

"I'm not about to argue with you. She didn't say anything to me, but you talk too much. Perfect match." Ian said laughing

*in the bathroom*

Pauletta was in the bathroom washing her hands. Fatima ran in there and threw up in the toilet.

Pauletta walked right into the stall. She got Fatima's hair out of her face, and wiped her mouth.

"What's wrong?" Pauletta asked

"Nothing. I'm good."

"You're throwing up and shit, so something is obviously wrong" Pauletta said