Get Well Soon !

LANA'S POV :

Soon the day came that we were all waiting for " the flying lessons " , it was scheduled on Friday morning with the Slytherins .

So after our charms lesson we quickly went back to our dormitories to keep our stuff and rush downstairs to the ground .

I couldn't help but stare at the condition of the brooms , all of them were in an odd shape , we really do need new brooms.

All of us stood in a line and madam Hooch told arrived instructing us to shout "UP" !

" UP ! " all of us shouted and the broom came flying up to my hands , Regulus looked at me in disbelief, his broom came up in his second try.

After a few minutes madam Hooch blew the whistle and we were up in the air, it felt really nice to be up there again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Xenophilius and I were taking a stroll around the black lake , we heard some commotion from the other side of the lake

We quickly ran there to see dad ,Sirius and Peter laughing loudly , while Severus had boils sprouting on his face , mom was helping him up while shouting at them.

" YOU'RE A BULLYING ARROGANT TOERAG POTTER ! " shouted mom, while she took Severus to the hospital wing.

Xenophilius and I shared an exasperated look , knowing about the Gryffindor Vs Slytherin feud.

There should be some way to end this !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

November approached and the quidditch tryouts started 

Hufflepuff had the the position for the keeper opened 

Many boys from fourth year and up were trying out for the position, I thought of going to check it out, to clear my mind of things

I took the seat to the furthest corner , the players had started doing warm up's , as I looked around I surprisingly spotted Regulus on the stands

With the blow of the whistle the tryouts started , I have to say , all of them were good, really good . As the tryouts were going on one of the boys got distracted and didn't even notice the bludger coming through, but instead of passing through one of the hoops it went in the direction of the spectator stand .

It headed straight in tje direction were Regulus was sitting, he unfortunately wasn't fast  and wham ! , the bludger hit him on the face , he was knocked unconscious.

Oh dear ! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

During the night , I quietly snuck into the hospital wing and left a card and get well soon stuffed bunny on his bedside table.

Soon he was released from the hospital wing

During breakfast our eyes met and to my biggest shock ke gave me a smile but that quickly slept away into the mask he usually wears.

HOW THE HECK DID HE KNOW ?