Alternative Universe

Leonis was wondering around the castle , keeping an eye out for peeves , he doesn't know why but peeves has a special liking towards him, on his first day in the castle he along with his friends Hermione Granger and Alex McKinnon encountered peeves on the first floor , he had looked at him and asked " are you related to the Black brothers and Lana Kendrick? " , that took him by shock , " yes " , " we'll get along well , that is if you do pranks ! " said Peeves , Hermione and Alex groaned and Leonis or Leo as he prefers to be called smirked .

Peeves has taken to call him " wee little star "

As he was walking around he heard a " meow! " , it was Mrs.Norris , " merde ! " he whispered under his breath and took of in the opposite direction before she could alert Filch .

He opened the door and bolted inside, and found himself face to face with a mirror he could see something written on it , 'erised stra ehru oyt ube cafru oyt on wohsi', as he came nearer he gasped because behind him were two people , there was a woman and a man , he reached his arm behind but could find only air , she wasn't here , like the man she only existed in the mirror. 

The woman was waving at him , she was very beautiful  , she had long auburn hair and doe shaped green eyes , just like his , " I have her eyes and smile " he thought, but then he noticed the woman was crying, smiling but crying .

The man beside her was tall, he had long wavy black hair , high cheekbones , pale skin and striking grey eyes , he was very handsome,  " I look just like him " , he thought 

The man wrapped his arm around the woman and wiped his eyes, " mom ? " the woman nodded  and smiled through her tears , " dad ? " , the man nodded and smiled. 

He caressed the mirror sadly, he wanted nothing more than to be with his family , he had a happy - sad feeling. 

" Hi " he whispered, his voice slightly breaking 

His father kept a hand on his shoulder, Leo reached out but felt nothing and his mother kissed the top of his head, running a her hand through his hair lovingly, they sadly smiled at him.

" I finally got to know how my parents looked like " he thought 

He noticed that they were other people standing behind his parents , behind his mother stood a woman with bright red hair and green eyes and beside her was a tall thin man who had messy black hair and hazel eyes , he wore round specks. " They must be my maternal grandparents ! " thought Leo. 

Behind his father stood a tall handsome man , with striking grey eyes and long wavy black hair , he was grinning at Leo , he was a little taller than his dad . " He must be my uncle ! " thought Leo.

Behind his uncle stood an older couple, there stood a woman with striking grey eyes and ebony black hair tied up into a neat bun , she had her arms crossed, her gaze was stern as she observed him and beside her stood a tall man with Icy blue eyes and long wavy black hair , unlike the lady , the man was smiling at him. " My paternal grandparents'" he thought.

His eyes brimmed with tears , he was looking at his family for the first time ! 

Then he painfully realised that all of them only existed in the mirror , his family died a long time ago, his father died while defeating Voldemort and his mother died while protecting him from death eaters . He was a year old. One day he knows that he'll be happily reunited with his parents and till then he'll live his life if not for himself for his parents.

With one longing look towards the mirror Leonis walked away.