The Mirror Of Erised

LANA'S POV :

After a few hours of the marauders staying as their 5 year old selves and being sent back to the common room , they transformed back but the bad news was that they wanted to find out who did that.

" We're screwed totally screwed ! " I thought

I felt someone's gaze on me and I turned around to find mom and her friends smiling at me , I smiled back and gave her a wave , but the question is " why was she smiling at me ? "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a few days, while I was walking down the corridor, Daniel Perkins and his gang started running after me , apparently he has a big crush on me , so he always tries to grab me and kiss me, which doesn't happen because luckily I'm faster than i appear to look.

Seriously this just reminds me of Dudley and his gang , Daniel reminds me of Piers Polkiss , damn Potter luck !

As I was running i came across an empty classroom and immediately hid in there , I took a breath of relief when I heard the boys footsteps fading away.

When I turned around I covered my mouth because right in front of me was the mirror of erised.

I could see myself along with my parents , Sirius , Remus , Veronica , Hermione , Neville, Luna and also other people like Evan , Barty , Frank , Alice , Marlene . All of us safe and happy and for some reason i'm also able to see myself with Regulus he had his arm wrapped around my shoulder along , with a baby boy in my arms , he looked like a mini Regulus but had my eyes . The baby's hair were constantly changing colours like me.

I started crying and immediately ran out of the room , ignoring the concerned looks been sent to me .

I quickly locked myself in the girls lavoratory and cried my heart out !

" What was that damned mirror doing in the school? " I thought 

It has to go , I immediately ran to professor Dumbledore's office and shouted the password : " Peanut butter cups " and ran up to him.

" Professor! what is the mirror of Erised doing in a school filled with students ? " I asked

He looked up shock and after seeing my expression took a deep breath 

" I-"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The very next day upon Dumbledore's request , a few goblins were sent to Hogwarts to retrieve the mirror and take it away to the vaults 

" Finally ! "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------