Great Work Regulus !

REGULUS'S POV :

September 1st arrived and everyone were boarding the hogwarts express , Mother left Sirius and I a hour ago , he went to find his friends, while I looked around to find Lana. I'm really worried about her.

Cissy said that she met Lana in Borgin and Burke working as an employee !

Everyone in Knockturn alley know what kind of people they are ! She's not safe with them at all

I found her walking through the barrier looking tired , she was having dark circles under her eyes , she winced with every step she took , she was pale , paler than usual and she still looked very thin. 

I wanted to talk to go talk to her but Peony came into our compartment and sat annoyingly close to me , she was almost on my lap . She's extremely beautiful and from a well known pureblood family but she is not my type. Plus my heart already belongs to someone else.

I made an excuse that I have to use the restroom and quickly walked away , Barty and Evan knew that I was going to meet Lana so they started distracting Peony.

When I reached her compartment, I softly knocked the door and slid it open , Lana was asleep with her book on her lap and her hair hair sprawled all over her face. I smiled and took the book from her lap , making sure she doesn't wake up . I slid her hair out of her face , softly running my thumb on her cheek, it was so soft and warm , and kissed her forehead.

Just as I got out of the compartment and slid  the compartment door shut , I heard a gasp coming from her compartment, she woke up !

I facepalmed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After dinner when everyone where staring to go back to their dorms , I grabbed her arm and bought her to the corridor.

" Regulus! what the hell ! " she said and tried to free her arm from my clutches but I held tighter

" You didn't have anything to eat plus , you look tired and emaciated what's going on ? " I asked

Just as she was going to answer me , her eyes rolled back and she fell unconscious, It's a good thing I was there to catch her , I quickly picked her up in my arms ( bridal style ) and walked towards the room of requirements, I figured she already knew about this.

I carefully laid her down on the bed and kissed her head " you'll be okay Lana , you're strong " I said. I started feeling sleepy myself so I decided to sleep on one of the couches.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning when I woke up , she was already awake , looking around the room bewildered. Then her eyes widened , when she spotted me.

" Regulus ! what are we doing here ? " she asked 

" You fell unconscious yesterday so I bought you here " I said

" Oh , uh, thanks a lot " she said and was about to leave , then I don't know what came over me and I grabbed her wrist pulled her towards me and I kissed her. Her lips were so soft .

She was too shocked to respond, so I quietly pulled away and she bolted out of the room

" Oh Salazar ! great work Regulus ! " I thought 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n : What should be Lana and Regulus's ship name ?