Is he ? who he claims to be ?

LANA'S POV :

While lying in bed I started thinking that how great thinkers, philosopher's and leaders spreaded their views and ideologies through various mediums of print.

Defeating Voldermort wasn't the only thing, we had to also abolish the fear of him from people's minds .

I asked Xeno if he could add my article in his newly released magazine quibbler , he accepted immediately 

I asked him to keep my identity anonymous for now as it may cause negative attention 

The next day every student was reading the article on quibbler, to say the they were furious was an understatement , they were fuming, some of them questioned the authenticity of the information, while some students refused to walk on the path as their other family members.

Regulus was reading the article too, he raised his eyebrows and looked up at me 

I just simply disclosed the facts that Voldemort was a half blood and a child born out of the influence of a love potion, his mother had drugged his father with high doses of love potion to make him fall in love with her. His real name was Tom Marvel Riddle.

Next day Xeno came and told me that the daily Prophet had paid him to give them the rights to publish the story on their paper.

Huh ! I didn't know that the Wizarding world had copyrights too 

The following week , a buzz was created amongst the lords and many were questioning their choices. many families started withdrew their support from the dark lord when lord Corvus Lestrange himself went to little Hangleton and confirmed it.

Yes it's working 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------