Miss him

Adalia

The entire time I was talking to Zayn, he was either staring at my lips or my neck.

His gaze was beginning to make me feel hot like a fire was lit underneath my skin.

"So how many of the rooms in the hotel are you planning to renovate?" I inquired

"All of them" he answered, a smile still on his face.

"Okay. Do you have a style preference, or would you prefer to look at my stored design catalog?" I asked further.

"I'd like to see your catalog, please. I'm interested in knowing your...taste." He said, slowly adding the last part.

A flush went up my face, and I rushed to take a sip of the water on my desk, in an attempt to hide my embarrassment.

Come on focus girl. When he said taste, I'm pretty sure he meant design taste. Nothing else.

While I was drinking my water, I saw Addy on the other end wiggling her brows at me. She made a circle with one of her hands and threaded her other hand's index finger into it. She kept poking her index finger in and out of the circle and then she rolled her eyes backwards.

I choked on my water, causing a feat of strained coughs. Why does Addy have to be so fucking nasty oh my gosh.

"Are you okay?" Zayn asked, worry lacing his voice.

"Oh yea, I'm fine," I hurriedly replied.

I glanced back at Addy, only to see she was now laughing her ass off. I'm glad she finds this funny. I'd be sure to get her ass back later.

At that moment, I felt a hand come up to move the loose strands of hair away from my face and hook it behind my ears.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Zayn's voice sounded next to my ears.

His touch was magical. It made me lean into his hands, with hopes of feeling him more.

I closed my eyes and hummed, "Uh-huh"

"That's good," he said, and I could hear the smile in his voice.

He rubbed circles around my cheeks with his thumb, then dragged it down my jawline, my temple, and soon his entire hand was on my neck.

His finger crawled into the collar of my turtle neck shirt, and I could feel him pull the fabric down a little bit.

When his fingers grazed the - hickey-looking mark on my neck, I came so close to moaning that it was freaking ridiculous. Gosh, what was he doing to me?

As quickly as his touch started, it was also over in the same manner. I let out a little whimper at the loss of his skin on mine.

A barely audible noise that sounded like a...growl? escaped his throat and I snapped my eyes open. Our faces were close, just inches apart. If he were to tilt his head down just a little bit more we would-

Oh, come on Adalia. Really? One extremely hot guy was all it took for you to start acting like a sex-depraved maniac!

Well, technically, I am sex deprived. I mean I am a virgin and all, but never had I been this horny. I literally feel like if he asked to fuck me in the parking lot I'd agree on the fly.

I've never really considered myself a sexual person before. My sex libido is so low that sometimes I wondered if I was asexual. Now I know for a fact I definitely am not.

I quickly retreated and shuffled my chair backward in hopes of creating a protective distance between us. I was uncertain of what I would do if this man was to have even the slightest bit of contact with me again.