To The Festival!

Adalia

"You mean this entire estate belongs to you guys?!" Addy gaped as the car continued down the pathway. 

Should I even call this a pathway? It was more like a mini road, really. We had crossed a sign that said private property—that was half a mile ago, and we were still driving. 

"Yes, this small estate belongs to the masters," the driver answered nicely.

"No freaking way!" Addy muttered, her eyes glued to the window.

No freaking way, indeed. The more I see Zayn's world, the more I'm left to believe that we are worlds apart. It's apparent that he's in a sophisticated class of his own, while I, on the other hand, am just a regular person. This is like every cliche drama and novel; rich boyfriend, peasant girlfriend. Even the house looks straight out of a drama, with its freshly cut garden and clean driveway.

As we drove further, the house started coming into view. It was a literal mansion, a contemporary one with more glass panels than walls and intricate geometric shapes. There was a gathering of chairs in front of the house, with a pool by the side.

The car stopped in front of the house, and the driver quickly hopped out to open the door for us. I stepped out, taking note of how crisp the air felt here. It was breezy and a bit chilly.

"Welcome to one of our homes, ladies," Lowell announced.

"One of?" Addy asked in shock.

"Yes, one of." Lowell nodded, "Our original home is in Italy, we just have houses like this in several other countries that we like to visit. Although we use this one more than any of the other ones."

I clasped Addy's hand and pulled her to me, "Wait. You guys aren't actually some sort of drug lords or traffickers are you?" I asked as I slowly backed away from them, "I mean, were my original suspicions of you right?"

"Hahaha!" Elio's laughter echoed through the large compound, startling nearby birds in the trees.

"Isn't it too late to be asking that now? After you followed us all the way to Toronto," Nikol snickered.

"Hey! It was against my will. You guys practically dragged me here," I retorted.

"Yeah, okay," Lowell added, also wheezing from laughter.

"Does your guts tell you that we're shady, dangerous guys?" Nikol questioned, grinning.

I took a look at the guys, who were still heaving from laughter.

"No," I muttered begrudgingly. They were still strangers to me as I've only known them for a few days now, but there was this underlying trust I felt towards them, and there was no denying that.

"Pfft," Nikol laughed again.

He'll receive my foot to his chin one of these days.

A series of chatter could be heard from the house before the front door swung open, and two girls walked out.  They were both tall and beautiful, with audaciously gorgeous bodies.

One was a caramel-skinned beauty with loose, wavy hair, full lips, and doe eyes. She was wearing a white crop top and flare joggers. She looked to be in her early twenties. While the other one was a dark-skinned charmer wearing shorts and a tank, with black curls sticking out of her headscarf. Her full lips — as well as the other girl's—seemed to still as they registered our presence, their eyes zeroing in on Elio and Lowell.

Elio instantly walked up to the doe-eyed beauty and smashed his lips against hers. The girl didn't hesitate in wrapping her hands around him, pulling him further into the kiss.