Go Out With Me

Adalia

Did I sleep well? Yes, I slept unimaginably well. However, that wasn't the question at hand. The pressing question here was: why was Zayn currently in my house, in my bedroom?

I glanced up at Zayn, trying to ignore the feelings his warm breath and touch were giving me.

"Why are you here?" I muttered

Zayn looked at me, beguiled. "You called for me gorgeous, and I came"

I stared at him perplexed. "I didn't...I never called for you" or did I?

A surge of memory flooded my brain. I remember picking up a call from Zayn, and shamefully whining for him to come see me. Then recalled kissing him, how his tongue entangled with mine, and the warmth it gave me. The buzzing sensation and pleasure were all too vivid.

Nope nope, this can't be happening.

I ran to my nightstand and grabbed my phone to check my call history, and sure enough, this was happening. I saw it, the symbol of my demise. An incoming call from Zayn, that by the looks of it didn't go unanswered.

Then my memory jolted to me humping Zayn and riding his thighs to ecstasy. This one thought froze me.

My body was starting to shiver from shock. What the hell did I do last night? There was just no way...

Adalia! You trull! How could you invite a man you barely know anything about into your home and then ride him? You're crazy, really crazy. Whatever happened to low sexual libido?

The man in question just stood there, watching me as I scolded myself. He seemed to be patiently waiting for me to be done with my little episode. But that was the thing, I don't think this little episode of mine would be finished anytime soon. I think it's going to become an entire series, as I could see myself remembering this for ten years to come.

Just then my phone blared and I almost threw it out of my hand from shock. My alarm was going off. It was time for work.

"Oh shit I have to get dressed for work" I started mumbling to myself, but then I paused. What do I do about Zayn? Should I apologize for last night? or do I act like I don't recall a thing?

If he came when I called and indulged me in my request, then doesn't that mean he also wanted me? However, what if this was nothing but a fling for him, I don't think my heart could take him rejecting me and saying this was just a one-time thing.

For some reason, the thought of him rejecting me made my stomach churn, and I felt this need to puke. My heart plummeted to the ground, and I was losing self-confidence at that moment. I thought my biggest fear was drowning, but apparently, it has now become Zayn's rejection.

My alarm blared through my phone again, jolting me out of my thoughts. Yep, that's right, I need two - heck three alarms to wake up. I'm not a morning person. I looked at the time and saw that it was fifteen minutes after eight.

Fuck I was going to be late.

I looked back at Zayn who was still standing in the doorway. His hands were now in his pocket as he watched me with keen interest. For a moment, I swear I saw his eyes flash gold. The familiar color brought back another memory of a pair of golden eyes yesterday. Eyes that were staring at me with great hunger and affection.

What the hell was that?

I squinted my eyes to get a better look, but when I saw nothing but electric blue, I shook my head. This wasn't the time to be delusional.

"Uh...Zayn. So I don't remember what happened last night." I started.

That's right, I chose the cowardly route. I really couldn't handle hearing his thought about last night. I wasn't prepared to have my heart shattered.