HERS

Zayn

"Kiss me, kiss me there, Zayn," Ada whined, tugging on my hair, trying to get my lips towards her neck.

I couldn't help the groan of frustration that left my chest. My lovely Erasthai would be the death of me. Here I was trying to hold myself back, to stop the same mistake that almost happened last time from happening again, but she was making it worse by being the temptress that she was.

I released my lips from her shoulder, and my eyes instantly glued to her neck. It was flushed a little pink, looking as inviting as every bit of her.

"Baby, being anywhere around your neck will cause me to lose control," I reasoned breathlessly, my eyes tracing the bead of sweat rolling off her neck down into her shirt.

She stared at me with confused eyes, not understanding what I meant by my statement. But of course, she wouldn't understand. She doesn't even know of the feral beast peering at her through my eyes.

"But you were kissing my shoulder that's already close," she whined.

I sighed. My instinct knows better than to comply, but when my queen gives her orders, who am I to disobey?

"Fuck it," I cursed, grabbing her ass, pulling her up so that her back was resting on the headboard.

My lips grazed her collarbone, leaving a light peck before my tongue dragged along the line of her neck, leaving another peck behind.

She shivered, letting out a moan. I've always thought her voice was sexy, but when she moaned? Goddess, it was the glorious of all sounds.

And here I thought my dick couldn't get any harder.

As if to toss fuel to the flames, Adalia groaned and wrapped her legs around my waist. A cute little habit that I loved, but this time, it was a death wringer. Since I had taken off her joggers earlier, her barely clothed pussy was placed right against my crotch, rubbing and pushing against it with every movement.

I clenched the headboard, my veins protruding. "Dear goddess. The things you do to me, Ada." You will be the death of me.

"Wh-what did I do?" She panted with clutched eyes like she was trying to hold back something, her fist gripping my shirt.

She couldn't possibly be oblivious to the effects she has on me, could she? To the fact that her very touch makes me weak at the knees.

A shuddering sensation snapped me out of my thoughts, and I looked down to see Adalia's hands on my abs, sliding dangerously downwards until they rested on my pants.

Clinks and zip sounds reverberated through the room as her fingers made work of my belt buckle, unfastening it along with my zipper.

A growl emanated from my chest, and I swear my blood boiled.

The moment she made to slide her hands further into my waist, I grabbed her by the wrist with speed, causing her to gasp a bit.

"Zayn?" She called with uncertainty.

That was close. Too close. If she were actually to touch me with those tender fingers of hers, then I...

"Don't," I panted, "you don't have to."

"But I want to." She pulled her lips. "I feel like you're always touching me, but I never get the chance to do the same."

I look up in surprise, her rosy cheeks catching my eyes. Worried marks etched her face, drawing her eyebrows into an adorable frown.

"Are you worried about being a pillow princess?" I ask with a raised brow.

Her rosy cheeks became full-blown red as she averted her gaze in response.