Three Wolves And One Little Rabbit

Adalia

Are you done with your shopping yet?': was what I texted Addy five minutes ago and she has yet to reply.

After Addy basically kidnapped me from my brother's house, she dragged me to a big mall in the city. However, as soon as we got there, she ran into the Versace store because she saw something she fancied. I didn't join her, because I just didn't feel like getting confined to a particular space. I felt restless like something in me wanted to prance around, so I left Addy to her shopping and went to wander aimlessly around the mall.

I was scanning the environment to figure out where next to go when my surroundings suddenly darkened. It was as if a massive cloud had covered the sunlight that was peaking through the glass ceiling; illuminating an enormous shadow in front of me. Only that it wasn't one giant shadow, but three large ones. They looked like the silhouettes of people.

I instantly spun around to get a look at the people who forgot the term personal space and had the audacity to stand so close to me. Just like an epiphany, I immediately understood why the sunlight went dim.

Before me, were three monumental figures that put the shadows on the floor to shame. Each of the figures belonged to three tall—might I add, gorgeous and insanely built men.

Actors? Models? Forget them. These guys put all the hot celebrities I've ever seen to shame.

They were giving off the same aura as Zayn; inhumane, ethereal. The very air around them was regal as if we mortals were just ants beneath their feet. Something about them spiked my senses and told me these people weren't ordinary and should be feared. However, I couldn't resist being drawn towards them, despite my head telling me to keep a distance between us.

"Is this her?" the tallest of them spoke, and his thick Italian accent didn't escape my notice.

He had curly, dirt blond hair that was messy like he went surfing in the wind. However, it unexpectedly added to his looks, making him look hotter. He had the index finger of his left hand cupped around his lips, and his right hand shoved in the pocket of his black jeans, as his striking hazel eyes openly scrutinized me. His long sleeve revere pleated shirt was unbuttoned, exposing his entire chest and half his stomach.

"Yup, It's definitely her," the second one said, shoving his face unbearably close to mine, and I couldn't resist cringing back. He too also had a thick Italian accent.

He was a couple of inches shorter than the first guy. I couldn't help but notice his blue eyes that bore a resemblance to Zayn's. But, while his were more of Caribbean blues, Zayn's were a lovely, beautiful shade of electric. He was dressed lighter than the other two; a regular black shirt, with black jeans and sneakers. He slicked his straight black hair and said, "I could smell him all over her."

Smell who and what now?

At this point I was confused. Who are these men and what the hell were they talking about? They were extremely close to me, scanning and hovering around me like I was a rare species at the zoo.

"What a sly guy. He must have engraved his scent on her, so even regular humans know to stay away from his beloved Erasthai," The only tanned-skinned of the three, spoke. He was wearing a cream-colored henley, topped off with a black streets jacket that had a Japanese calico cat eating ramen noodles on it. He wore a cream-colored jogger and black sneakers to match his jacket. I like the aesthetics of his jacket, it's similar to a shirt I myself have.

"So why exactly is he taking forever to claim her? I thought this was what he always wanted, an Erasthai to call his own." The first guy spoke again, still scrutinizing me. He moved his index finger away from his mouth, and I noticed he had a mole on the right corner of his lips.