Pool And Jealousy

Adalia

The moment Donna pulled the car back into the driveway, I opened the door and stumbled out. I inhaled deeply, before exhaling through my mouth. This wasn't my home, but I sure as hell was happy to be back.

Being with those two for shopping has to be the greatest torture known to man. It's safe to say they visited every single store in that huge mall. It wasn't even your run-of-the-mill mall. It was an expensive one.

"That was a fun trip I thoroughly enjoyed," Addy hopped out of the car with big smiles all over her face.

"Sure as hell looks like you enjoyed yourself," I rolled my eyes.

"Didn't you?" Donna asked, stepping out of the car.

"Ah yes, yes, I enjoyed it when you guys fitted through appropriately fifty clothes per store," I brushed my hair behind my ears and batted my lashes innocently. "I also enjoyed it when we walked the entire million-footage mall and, ah yes, when you guys kept talking about explicit things Addy should do to win over that guy, Louis."

"Dramatic," Addy clicked her tongue, before reaching in to pull out the shopping bags.

I rolled my eyes again, joining her in pulling out the bags. As we pulled out the last shopping bags, a black Rolls-Royce pulled up next to us, and parked. The driver's door opened, and Elio hopped out.

He took off his sunglasses, his bright smile already aimed at Donna. "Bella," he said, making his way to her.

She returned his smile with a wide grin, "Cuore Mio," she tilted her head up, meeting Elio's lips with hers. Moaning sounds filtered from her as she pushed deeper into the kiss.

I made a gagging face at Addy before nodding towards the door, signaling to her that we should head inside before these two do more than just kiss.

My message was received loud and clear as Addy picked up her bags and shuffled up to me.

"Love birds," she whispered with a giggle as we made our way to the front door. "One would think that they hadn't just seen each other this morning."

I pursed my lips and held myself from making any comment on that because I myself know how Donna and Elio feel. When I'm away from Zayn, there's this ache inside me and it feels like I haven't seen him in ages. I feel restless, and he's always at the back of my mind even when I'm thinking of other things.

I opened the front door for Addy to go in ahead of me but then noticed she wasn't moving. She was staring off at the rose bushes, seeming zoned out.

"Addy?" I called out to her, and her gaze snapped to mine.

"What? Huh? I wasn't thinking about anyone!" She rushed out in one breath before scampering into the house.

I stood there confused. I never said she was...oh. The realization that she was thinking about Louis dawned on me, and I laughed a little. Shaking my head, I stepped inside after her.

Addy dropped the bags with a thud and inhaled deeply, savoring whatever scent was filling her nostrils.  "Where's everybody?" She asked, scanning around.

A series of laughter streamed through my ears, and I perked up. "They are in the gaming room," I replied.

Addy raised a brow at me, "How do you know?"

"I heard them," I said.

She furrowed her eyes, then tilted her chin up, trying to listen for sounds. "Yeah, I don't hear anything."

Laughter from the gaming room reached my ears again and I shook my head. "Oh, Addy my friend. A broken nose and broken ears..." I sighed. "That has to be hard on you."