Frenzy

Adalia

Pants, groans, moans, and - growls...? echoed throughout the room. My living room was dark, and the only source of light was the dim glow from a small LED lamp, shaped like Calcifer from 'Howl's moving castle'. The lack of lights made my other senses sensitive to everything else. Everything was throwing me into a frenzy, pulling me deeper and deeper into my desires until only one thought roamed free in my mind.

I need Zayn.

"Come on gorgeous, be patient for me. I'm trying impossibly hard not to mark and claim you right now" Zayn said as his canines grazed a particular spot on my neck.

"Ah!" I shuddered and my toes curled up into a knot.

What the hell was that? It felt like an incredible jolt of electricity ran through me. It was insane.

The leg I had wrapped around Zayn tightened, and I could feel my vagina pull with heat and wetness.

"I know Bella, I know" he cooed, while licking the spot he had grazed with his teeth, as if he was apologizing.

"The mate bond must be straining you since I wasn't near you all day. But I'll make you all better, I promise" he kissed my cheeks.

"Huh?" I wasn't - or rather, couldn't comprehend what he was saying. As much as I loved hearing his voice, I wanted nothing more than for him to shut up and touch me already.

"Zayn" I cried out his name.

"Hmm, My Erasthai?" He drawled, bringing his forehead to touch mine. He closed his eyes and inhaled, and I could feel his heartbeat quicken at the incredibly thin proximity.

When he opened his eyes to meet mine, his electric blue was gone. What replaced them was a couple of golden ones.

Now if I was in my right mind, I would have noticed that his eyes were abnormal. However, I was too occupied with my desires; my sanity was long gone.

Although color me crazy, I swear I've seen those eyes before. Those familiar pair of gold that sparked fire in every part of my body they roamed, covering me with warmth and affection. I felt safe like nothing could go wrong under the watch of those keen gaze.

"What do you want my Erasthai?" The owner of the eyes in question spoke. "Tell me gorgeous. Tell me and it's yours"

I wiggled. I was struggling with my mind and body. I felt extremely needy and unsatisfied. There was no willpower in me to speak, so I let my body do the talking.

I hooked my arms to Zayn's neck and drew myself closer. Placing my nose in the crook of his neck, I rubbed my nose around and inhaled. His smell is so damn insane. It was so good that I was salivating and had to taste him, so I bit his earlobes.

I felt his body jolt.

"Adalia" he breathed my name, and I swear I've never heard him sound so staggered. His voice came out strained and his body shook a little bit. I took his earlobe into my mouth and sucked on it, completely ignorant of the torture I was giving him.

But it wasn't enough, I needed something more.

"Zayn I-" I started to say when I felt his hands slide down to grip my ass from underneath the T-shirt I was wearing. I bit my lips and stifled a moan.

"Tell me my Erasthai. what do you desire?" he said once more. His body seemed to be buzzing, his parted lips quivering with every breath he exhaled. I was drawn to them. I was drawn to those lips that called me gorgeous, those lips that asked if I was okay whenever they saw me, and the ones that promised to give me whatever I wished for.