Do You Like Horses?

Adalia

I stared at Zayn standing in my doorway. He was wearing a black ribbed knit shirt, paired up with black suit pants. He looked so good in black that it was impossibly hard to peel my eyes off him.

His hair was wet and slicked back, with little strands falling across his forehead. His smell was somehow sharper than usual, enveloping every bit of me, making my senses numb.

It turns out I wasn't the only one having trouble with schooling their eyes, as Zayn's eyes were also wandering all over my body. Freckles of gold were slowly bleeding into his electric blue, the longer he stared, and he emanated a sound that was suspiciously close to that of a purr.

There it was again. That sound and that golden color.

Zayn silently leaned in closer, pressing his nose on my neck, then he took in a deep breath. Once again I heard the purring sound and I felt his chest rumble from our proximity.

The sound was entrancing, reeling me in until I was unconsciously tugging at his shirt. I nuzzled my neck further into his lips and shuddered a little when I felt his lips trace one of the hickeys on the base of my neck; it was by far the biggest one.

Zayn groaned. He grabbed my waist and pulled me further into him, then swept my hair backward and caressed the hairline behind my ears.

"It's becoming a hard choice between actually taking you out for a date and confining you here." He spoke against my ears. "If you don't stop, I may do things I'd be sorry for, but won't regret."

"What-?" I stuttered, clinging harder to his shirt. I bet I just gave it more than a crinkle from my grip.

He gave my earlobe a light feather kiss and murmured. "Are you ready to go, gorgeous?"

I was flushed up against him, his warmth seeping through the fabric of my clothes, down to my skin. It felt so good and I didn't want to separate, but I muttered a hesitant, "Yes." even though that was far from the truth.

I honestly don't mind not going out today, but instead just staying in his arms all day. I'd love to cuddle up with him on the couch, watching tv shows, and binge-eating. Just us and no one else. Now that'd be the dream.

"By the way, you look so fucking lovely." He said, as his embrace on my waist tightened, then slowly released. He looked like he was also hesitant to leave but eventually stepped back.

I shook my head, bringing back some clarity to my brain, then quickly locked my house door and followed him to his car.

Zayn was browsing through his phone and I failed at resisting the urge to stare at him.
I can't believe I kissed him yesterday. His full, sensual lips that were tainted with red were on my neck, kissing, sucking, and nibbling. His large hands were wrapped around my waist, pulling and sliding it on his thighs until I reached ecstasy.

I was still lost in a trance when his eyes suddenly drifted to mine. The moment they met, his luscious lips broke out into a knowing, sinful grin.

Oh boy, I feel like I just got caught. I immediately darted my eyes away. For some reason, I felt like he knew what I was thinking about.

Zayn maintained a grin on his face as he leaned over his steering wheel, resting his head on his arms.

"Is there something you want to say?" He asked.

"What?" I blinked at him.

"Well, you're staring at me and licking your lips like I'm a piece of candy."

Aw fuck. I was licking my lips? What else was I doing, fucking drooling?! This is extremely embarrassing.

Filled with embarrassment, I did what I always do best - changing the topic.