Hunger Pangs

Adalia

Nel was galloping through the valley of fresh grass at full speed, her mane whipping around with full glory.

The background became a blur as everything around me was reduced to a whiplash of cool wind. The scents of flowers and grass intertwine in the air, heightening my senses to the natural world.

"WOO! SHE'S AWESOME!" I yelled into the wind, only to have a mouthful of my curly black hair chunked into my mouth. I suppose Mother Nature was telling me to keep my mouth shut.

As I spat out my hair, I could feel Zayn's chest bouncing in laughter behind me.

"I know, she's lovely," he said,  and I felt my hair being gathered backward. He fiddled with my hair until it tightened. "There," he brushed the remaining loose strands behind my ears. "Now you can scream all you want."

My ears buzzed, and my heart shivered. "Okay..." I mumbled. But how could I scream now when I was feeling self-conscious?

Zayn took hold of the reins again and led Nel up another hill. My heart was pounding as my body jumbled around from her galloping. The only thing keeping my ass from falling off was Zayn's secure hold on my waist.

When we got to the peak of the valley, Zayn pulled Nel's reigns and she halted. The last gush of wind swept at my face, further intensifying the thrill I was feeling.

"What?!" I exclaimed with my eyes wide open like I had just discovered gravity existed. "That was so fucking good!" Absolutely Refreshing and breathtaking.

From this height, I could see the lake and mansion beneath us, as well as the impressive size of the entire stable. I could also see Zayn's Bently where he had parked it and a small flower garden to the side of the mansion.

Behind it was a pool covered in tarp. It looked like it hadn't been used in a while. I suppose the owner wasn't around then.

"Did you get to feel like you were in a movie?" Zayn questioned.

"Yes!" I squealed.

Zayn chuckled, "That's good because this one is going to feel even better."  With a little tug on Nel's reins, she turned around and started galloping down the hills.

Now I'm not going to lie, this part was scary as hell. Since she was going down hills, her speed was much greater and less steady. I kept sliding and bouncing off the saddle, and at some point, I thought I was going to tumble over Nel's head and fall off.

I guess Zayn noticed my discomfort, as he drew me by the waist until I was pressed up against him.

If the ride up could be considered cool and refreshing. Then this ride down... this was heated and smoldering.

With each bounce and stomp Nel made, I became more aware of the fact that my ass was pressed up against Zayn's bulge. Every time Nel's saddle shook, my body would slide forward, but Zayn would pull me right back into him, making sure there was not an inch of space left between us.

Slide; pull, Slide; pull.

Each contact had electricity exploding and traveling down my core. I had to bite my lips to contain any whimper that may escape.

Well... that was until Zayn let go of Nel's reins, and tightened both his hands around me, pulling me impossibly close. My lips instantly freed themselves, as the whimper I tried so hard to quiet, escaped my mouth like a gasp.

"Every day, I muster up my restraints before meeting you, but somehow you always tear them down one by one," Zayn breathed against my ears and I shuddered.