0 ೃ⁀➷

zero
‧˚₊꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒦꒷‧₊˚⊹

"Touya, this is Y/N. She is your fiancé so be good to her from now on." Enji Todoroki stated follow by a sip of tea.

Everyone from the Todoroki's family and the Okuta's family had gather around at one of the finest restaurants in Japan. Two of the top companies in Japan were gathered to congratulate the engagement between Touya Todoroki and Y/N Okuta. Despite the two of them being seven and six at the time, the elders thought it was best to let the two know. That way, the children would know what to expect when the time comes around. 

Furthermore, the two would be able to create some sort of relationship as they grow with each other.

"I don't want to." Touya scowled, crossing his arms as he glared at the six years old across from him. "I don't even know her." He added.

"That's the point, son. We are telling you now so you could get to know one another." His mother, that bear the white colored hair said, hoping her husband wouldn't be too mad about their son's behavior.

"Why do I even have to marry her." Touya looked away, furious that his father would do such a thing when he already had a crush on a girl in his class. Despite the obvious fact that he was only seven, Touya was no stranger to the word known as "love" and "marriage." He knew what they were and meant. He also knew he was too young to even think about marriage, but his parents were already forcing that into him.

"Touya, you're the heir to take over the company and Y/N is the next heir to take over her family's business. In order for the two of us to become one of the best company, this is our only choice." Enji stated as he glared at the scowling boy.

"So be a good boy and listen."

You on the other hand had a hard time comprehending everything that was happening. It was all too much for your little brain as you were only six and had just begun grade school. That being said, the idea of "marriage" was still new to you as you didn't know what it meant.

"Y/N, I hope you know better than to—"

"I'll marry him, papa." You cut your father off with a smile.

"Good girl." He shuffled your hair with a smile.

Although you didn't know what it meant at the time or what you were putting yourself into, you just wanted your parents to be happy. So you ended up making them the happiest when you wholeheartedly agreed to the engagement.

On the other hand, Touya's hatred for you only grew. He hated the fact that he was being forced into something he didn't like. You agreeing only made him hated you more.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Touya, wait for me." You called out to him as you chase after him like always.

The two of you had just finished school and were walking home but like always, he would never wait for you. He would always be at least 20 steps ahead of you, while you would be running after the nine years old boy.

Since that day, you and him were always together. Well, more like you were always around him, like a parasite you were attached to him. Whether he liked it or not, you didn't care. You just wanted to be with the boy.

"Why are you always so mean, jerk." You pouted when you finally caught up to him and started walking in stride with him.

"I thought I told you, I don't like you." Touya scowled.