26 ೃ⁀➷

Twenty Six
‧˚₊꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒦꒷‧₊˚⊹

"Thank you," he brought his lips toward your nape and kissed it. "Thank you for being patient with me," he added, his breath tickling your neck as goosebumps filled your body. A warmth filling your body as your body longs to feel his on a different level.

"Mmm," you hummed in response as you brought your hands to touch his textured arms that were wrapped around your torso. Your back was pressed against his chest, and his lips played with your neck, sucking your flesh as you softly moaned in response to his touch. It was as if he had never left. As if you had always been here, wrapped in his embrace, just the two of you.

You missed this.

"Let me show you how much I love you, yeah?" Dabi brought his lips to your ear, whispering from behind as your body continued to crave for his touch. "Mmm," you nodded, humming softly as your heart raced with anticipation. "Then let me apologize to you now. I'm not sure if I will be able to control myself this time," he said, sending a shiver down your spine.

Before you could respond, he lowered his head, his lips connecting with your neck as he nimbled softly on your skin.

Slowly, Dabi proceeds to undress you from head to toe, removing everything that was covering your beautiful body from his sight. His hands were gentle and deliberate, as if he were afraid of hurting you. When you were finally free of any cloth on your body, he brought your body closer to him. Your back pressed against his chest, your legs spread apart on the wooded floor, his hands around your waist, and his head resting on your shoulder.

"You're so beautiful," Dabi murmured, his voice husky and filled with desires as his lips trailed down your neck, leaving trails of marks. "So perfect for me." He teased your breast with his fingers, eliciting moans of pleasure from the back of your throat. Without warning, he pinched your nipples hard, rolling them between his thumbs and forefingers as you arched your back. "D—Dabi..." you mumbled, your head falling back against his shoulder as your pussy longed to feel his touch.

"Yes, princess?"

"P—Please touch me elsewhere," you shamefully pleaded, your face flushed and your body warming up with every passing moment. "Hmm," Dabi hummed, his left hand still playing with your breast as he brought his right hand near your pussy. "Like this?" He asked, shoving his middle and ring finger inside of you without warning, eliciting a moan from your lips.

"Yeah," you moaned in pleasure, melting into his touch as your head rested on his shoulder.

"Already this wet for me?" Dabi smiled slightly, content with the fact that only he could make you feel this way, this out of control. He then proceeds to play with your folds, teasing you before bringing his fingers to your clit, circling your clit as you moaned uncontrollably.

With his free hand, he continued to play with your breast, cupping and rolling your nipple between his fingers as he circled your clit with the other hand.

"F—Fuck," you moaned, already feeling a knot in your stomach as your toes curled. "I think I'm... I'm gonna cum, Dabi..."

"Then cum for me, princess," Dabi urged, bringing his fingers inside of your pussy, thrusting in and out of you as your juices squirted out of your pussy. As if that wasn't enough, his lips found its way to your neck, marking your neck as he played with your breast. The pleasure was so good that you forgot that you were in a ryokan with thin walls as your moans bounced off the walls of the little room you were in.

"I'm cumming, Dabi, I'm--AGGHH!" You let out a loud moan as you felt the wave of release wash over you. Your cries were echoing off the walls as your body convulsed with pleasure, yet Dabi's fingers never stopped moving, stroking, and teasing, even as you came down from your orgasm.