11 ೃ⁀➷

eleven
‧˚₊꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒦꒷‧₊˚⊹

The following day, you woke up to a ray of light that was coming through the cracks of the window. A slight breeze made you shiver as you wrapped the blanket around your body tighter. Someone had opened the window to the room, letting fresh air hit your nostrils.

You slowly opened your eyes as you took in your surroundings. The ceiling was beige with wood above, and the walls were light brown. You weren't in your usual room, but elsewhere. It was then that the memories of last night hit you.

A blush crept into your face as you remembered last night's events. That was until you remembered that you were sharing a room with Dabi.

You shot up, sitting on the mattress, as you let the blanket fall down onto your thighs. Your heart raced as the thought of another man in the same room as you filled your mind.

Swoosh

The door slid open all of a sudden, surprising you as you turned your head towards it. From there, you managed to get a good angle on Dabi.

His dark hair was wet as water dripped down from the tips of it. The towel hung around his neck was wet, showing that he had just finished showering. He was dressed in a simple white t-shirt and shorts given to him by the owner of the ryokan.

For the first time, you weren't looking at his mesmerizing blue eyes but at the scars of burned flesh that covered most of his body. Most of his legs were filled with purple patches that were put together with gray staples.

Your gaze softened as you wondered about his past. You wanted to know more about him.

"Are you well?"

His voice snapped you from your thoughts as you lifted your head, gazing into his eyes that reminded you of the sea. You were already drowning in them, but you pulled away before it was all you could see.

"I'm fine," you answered.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked, walking inside the room and sliding the door closed.

"Yeah, I did. What about you?" You asked, watching him disappear to the other side of the folding room divider.

"Better than before."

From behind the folding room divider, you could hear him shifting around and the blankets moving. Assuming he was tidying up the room, you decided to get up and tidy up your space as well.

After doing so, you decided to take a shower at the guest washroom and change into the clothes given by the staff. You were now wearing a white t-shirt and shorts like the ones Dabi wore.

By the time you were done freshening up, the staff had already made breakfast and brought it to your room. You were now sitting across from Dabi as you both sat there, eating quietly.

"Is there anything you want to do today?" Dabi asked, breaking the silence.

"N-no. I'm f-fine with this. It's more than enough." You were flustered but managed to make a complete sentence towards the end.

𝘐𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦, 𝘪𝘵'𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘣𝘺𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶.