5 ೃ⁀➷

five
‧˚₊꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒦꒷‧₊˚⊹

You woke up the following morning with a huge headache, probably from the lack of water and how late you slept last night. You sat up in bed and stared into nothingness until the events of last night appeared in your mind.

A smile formed on your face as you remembered the time you'd spent with him. Your eyes then diverted to the black bomber jacket that was resting on the chair near your bed.

Before you knew it, you were using that jacket as an excuse to visit him as you stood in front of his door.

KNOCK KNOCK

Dabi opened the door, revealing a figure holding onto his jacket in her chest.

𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦.

"Good morning," he greeted you with a smirking smile. His hair was messier than ever, pointing in all directions. You couldn't help but stare into those ocean-blue eyes of his, forgetting why you were there in the first place. Only if you could stare into those eyes forever, you would.

Your eyes would then linger down to his scarred neck, and then THUMP. Your face began heating up as your eyes landed on his toned chest. At this point, the only thing you could hear was the sound of your heart beating. Then that was it. Your face reddened even more as a warm feeling emerged from within you when your eyes landed on the ultimate goal.

Maybe not the ultimate goal. It was just there, and you had no where to look. What could you do other than look at it?

Your eyes landed on the toned six packs in front of you, and that was when you noticed he was completely shirtless. Pushing that aside, you thought his body looked good.

"So..." Dabi cleared his throat and snapped you out of your thoughts as you looked away, embarrassed. You were ashamed of yourself for checking the dude out just now. You should've refrained from committing such a thing. Now you couldn't even argue against the idea of him thinking you were a pervert.

"Did you come by just to check me out?" His lips curled into a smug smile as you avoided his gaze. His voice was deep, and from the way it sounded, you could tell he had just woken up.

𝘋𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘎𝘰𝘥, 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸, 𝘐 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘱𝘳𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯.

"I-I'm sorry if I woke you up." You stuttered, still avoiding his gaze, as you changed the topic. You were hoping he wouldn't see how flustered you were when he caught you checking him out just now. You aren't a weirdo, but you're just going to pretend none of that happened.

"It's fine. I was just about to get up as well." His voice sounded so husky, it caught you off guard once more.

𝘚𝘵𝘶𝘱𝘪𝘥 𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘪𝘴.

"I came here to give you this. I'm going to head to work now." You shoved his jacket into his chest and tried to walk away when he grabbed your arm, making your heart skip a beat as butterflies filled your stomach.

"Let me drive you to work."

You should've rejected his offer. Maybe then you wouldn't be a blushing mess before heading to work, but you didn't. You took the offer, and for the first time, you were letting a man do whatever he wanted with you. Like an obedient pet, you were allowing him to pull your strings. Even though your mind rejected the idea of being involved, your body would do the opposite. Which brings you here, in his apartment.