1 ೃ⁀➷

one
‧˚₊꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒦꒷‧₊˚⊹

"Have a great day at school." Your mom smiled at you.

"Bye, mom, I'm going now." You smiled and waved at her before turning around and walking towards the gate of your house.

You didn't think much as you were walking and made a turn at the corner. That was until you were met with a white-haired boy with ocean blue eyes, who made the sky jealous for bearing such a beautiful color.

It was unusual for you to find him in this part of the neighborhood, but you were still happy regardless.

"Hey, Touya." You greeted the boy with a smile, causing him to look up at you with a little shock, but he quickly turned away.

"I just wanted to tell you we have a dinner meeting tonight." He said this, still not looking at you.

"Oh, is that so? I'll let my friends know that I won't be able to hang out with them after school then." You commented before walking up to him and grabbing his arm.

"Well, let's get going, should we?" You smiled, dragging him with you.

What you didn't know was that it was a lie. Touya didn't come to tell you the piece of information he was given. He just wanted to see you, and that was the best excuse he could use.

As the two of you kept walking, Touya suddenly stopped and turned to you.

"Y/N, what do you think about marrying me?" He asked, looking at you despite how fast his heart was beating.

"My thoughts about marrying you were always the same. It hasn't changed. Why?" You asked as your beating heart began to increase rapidly. You couldn't help but fall into the deep blue of his eyes, causing your face to heat up.

"Are you sure you don't want to—"

"I'm more than happy to marry you." You accidentally confessed, which caused your already pink face to redden. "W-well, since I don't want to be late, I'll get going." You made an excuse and started walking off, leaving a smile on Touya's face.

It was then that he knew exactly how you were feeling about him, as you were never hard to read. It made him happy, and he couldn't have asked for more than that.

"Wait for me, Y/N!" It was now his turn to chase after you after being many steps behind you.

After school, you were talking with your friends as you all walked to the gate until you noticed a familiar white-haired boy. A smile immediately formed on your face as you excused yourself from your friends and walked towards him.

"You didn't leave yet?" You asked, poking the boy, causing him to stir from his thoughts.

"I-I thought I should at least walk you home." Touya answered; his cheeks were now redder than a tomato as he looked away.

"Eh? Is there something wrong with you?" You asked, confused about his behavior, as you poked his shoulder again. You were more than happy to have him walk you home, but you couldn't help wondering why the sudden change.

"Shut up. I'm trying to be nice here."

"Took you six years to be nice. I guess you have grown into a gentleman." You commented, followed by a chuckle, as you grabbed his arm, dragging him with you.