16 ೃ⁀➷

sixteen
‧˚₊꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒦꒷‧₊˚⊹

"Dabi," you called out to him softly.

After your little fight, Dabi insisted on staying with you until he felt better about raising his voice at you. But you knew it was a simple excuse he thought of to spend some time with you.

"Hmm," Dabi hummed, playing with your hair as you rested your head on his chest. Though you were totally against it, he insisted on this position, resulting in the two of you lying on your couch with his back against the couch and your chest against his.

"Is this the right thing to do?" You asked, still worried that you shouldn't be doing this, no matter how good it felt.

"Do you love me?" Dabi asked, disregarding your question.

"A lot," you muttered quietly. "I love you so much you don't even know," you confessed, your eyes looking off into nothing as your heart beat rhythmically with his.

"Then this is fine," Dabi stated. "So don't worry about it, alright? I'll take care of everything," he added, his voice laced with genuineness.

The following day, Dabi woke up early as he prepared for the long day ahead of him. Ignoring the calls from his boss, he continued to get dressed before heading out of his apartment.

Entering the huge building, Dabi stormed into the CEO's office, his anger palpable. He glared at the blonde man who sat behind his desk, seemingly unfazed by Dabi's intimidating presence.

"Kiego Takami. Fancy meeting you here," Dabi smirked as he walked up to Kiego with the desk standing behind the two.

"What do you want, Dabi? I have canceled my meeting for this, so it better be important," Kiego said as he leaned back on his chair.

Without beating around the bush, Dabi went straight to the point. "Tell me, what were you doing with her yesterday?" Dabi asked, his eyes narrowing as he put his hands in the pocket of his pants.

"Unfortunately, I have no idea what you're talking about," Kiego answered lazily, putting his hands behind his head.

"Don't play stupid, Kiego." Dabi gritted his teeth, his jaws tightening as his hands balled into fists.

"I'm not playing stupid, Mr. Smarty Pants. Unless you say names, then I genuinely have no idea who you're talking about," Kiego retorted as he raised a brow at Dabi.

Dabi sighed before saying, "Y/N, what were you doing with Y/N yesterday?"

Kiego's eyes narrowed as soon as your name rolled out of Dabi's mouth. His lips formed a thin line as his eyes sharply pierced into the cerulean eyes that were glaring back at him.

"And how do you know Y/N?" Kiego asked, tilting his head to the side.

"Don't try to divert the conversation, Kiego. Tell me why you were with her yesterday," Dabi spat through his gritted teeth, his voice betraying his frustration.

Kiego blinked a few times before saying, "I don't find anything wrong with visiting a friend of mine."

"Cut the crap. Don't act like I don't know you, Kiego Takami. I know you more than you know yourself. I know everything about your shitty business behind the scenes," Dabi spat, stepping closer towards the desk and his voice becoming more intense.

"Dabi, let me give you some advice. You may think you know someone, but you never truly know their intentions. Y/N and I have history, and it's none of your business," Kiego said, his tone quiet but laced with steel as he leaned forward, resting his hands on his desk.