3 ೃ⁀➷

three
‧˚₊꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒦꒷‧₊˚⊹

"Y/N, you're late again." Your manager shook her head at you with her arms crossed.

"I'm sorry, I thought I already clocked in, but that was a dream." You nervously chuckled, scratching the back of your head.

"Whatever, just go ahead and change and get to work." She sighed as she shook her head; knowing how well you do your job, she couldn't just fire you.

Y/N Okuta, a full-time employee at Suzuki's Bakeshop, lives in Kamino Ward for the time being after graduating college. Since graduating with a business degree, you decided to work a regular job before heading into the business industry. Your parents were totally against the idea but eventually gave in and let you explore the world on your own.

"I'll see you tomorrow, and I promise I won't be late." You smiled at your manager before walking out of the shop.

Once you got to your apartment complex, you were quite surprised when you saw a familiar man walking in and out of the door across from yours. Though you couldn't recall who he was exactly, you decided not to pay any mind to it.

As you were unlocking your door, you suddenly heard a voice behind you, making you jump a little.

"Not going to say hi to your new neighbor?"

"Ah, I saw that you were busy, so I decided to leave that for tomorrow." You nervously said that, turning around to meet him.

As if you were hit by a wave of emotion, you found yourself drowning in the ocean blue eyes that were looking back at you. All those years of thinking you've moved on, only to be met with certain eyes that remind you of your past.

I took so much time to restart my life, but just one look at those ocean blue eyes brought me back.

Once you'd finally snapped out of your thoughts, you quickly apologized and told him he reminded you of a certain someone. However, he was quick to tell you that this was the first time the two of you had met.

"Well, I'm having a home warming party this Saturday. If would be amazing if you could make it." He mentioned, smirking at you. Which you did find uncomfortable, but you decided to push that aside since you didn't know the guy well enough to judge him.

"Sure, I'll be there. Just let me know what time I should come by....uh." You smiled at him.

"The name's Dabi, and I hope 7 p.m. works for you."

"7pm is perfect. Oh, and I'm Y/N Okuta, by the way."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Knock Knock

You knocked on the door that stood across from yours, but nobody seemed to notice it. The next time, you made sure to knock louder, and eventually, the door opened.

In front of you appeared a young teenager with blonde hair that was styled into two messy hair buns. Her eyes, which seemed like they were made of gold, stared at you suspiciously as she scanned you up and down, making you uncomfortable.

"Are you the girl Dabi's been talking about?" She suddenly asked, making you flustered.

𝘏𝘦'𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘦?

"Um, I—"

"What's taking so long, brat?" A familiar voice asked as the sound of footsteps got closer.

Soon a tall figure appeared next to the blonde teenager, and he turned to you, a little surprised by your presence. On the other hand, you couldn't help but admire those eyes of his.