2 ೃ⁀➷

two
‧˚₊꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒦꒷‧₊˚⊹

Happy birthday!

"You're a big girl now." Your mother clapped her hands with a smile.

Today was your special day, one you can only have once in your life. Which was your eighteenth birthday, the day you were going to be an adult. From friends to families, everyone has gathered to celebrate your special day with you.

While your friends were happy that you got one year older, the adults were lecturing you about how you should be now that you are an adult. You were now filled with responsibilities and expectations as an adult. No excuses for being a teenager would be able to get you out of any trouble from now on.

"This is a picture of her when she was four." Your mother smiled, big and proud as she passed around a picture of you when you were four. It was one of you shirtless with a huge sunglasses on your tiny face, posing as a model.

You didn't bother fighting her nor trying to stop her since you knew she wouldn't listen anyway so why bother, right?

The sound of laughter continued to surround you as the evening continued. In the midst of it all, you couldn't help but look around as if you were looking for a certain person. As you should have expected, that person wasn't there.

No.

As you should've faced it by now, the certain person that you were looking for would never be there. He couldn't since it was impossible to reach him. He was long gone and too far from within your reach. Dead, to be exact.

After the celebration of your birthday, you decided to go out for a walk, but that was a simple lie you told your friends and family. But if you think about it, it wasn't quite a lie as you still had to walk to that certain place. You ended up at the cemetery that you've always hated. Why? Because this is where the certain person you've always longed for was buried.

You stood there quietly as you let the wind play around with your long, messy hair. You could still remember that day clearly in your mind. The day you lost your the person you loved for so long, your ex fiancé.

Every time you think about the day you lost your voice to screaming out his name, it only pained you more. What good does recalling such memories even do, you questioned yourself. What good does coming back to the place that hurt you the most even do, you asked yourself again.

But that was why you came here.

Ever since he died in that fire, you've found yourself constantly here most times. In the beginning you kept coming back week after week, until your family had enough of you coming. It wasn't healthy for you nor did it help you grieve. Especially for a twelve-years old, who knew little to nothing about the real world.

Since then, you would only come to visit him twice a year. Those two days consisted of his birthday and yours and because of that, you've never accepted the reality until today. Hence the reason why you've came here after all.

"I'm still the same," you talked to the tombstone in front of you, with the name of a certain boy you loved dearly. "Many birthdays have passed without you there to congratulate me." You added as you held your tears in your eyes.

"I've become an adult now, but I'm still not ready. The world is so big yet so small, it scares me." You continued to talk as you take in a shaky breath.

"Today, I finally made the choice to accept the fact that you're gone for good, so I won't be coming here anymore. If I keep doing that, I won't be able to move on. So therefore, I hope you won't get mad at me." You added as a single tear roll down from your face.

"From now on, I am going to open my heart up to people. I hope I find someone like you. So goodbye and thank you, Touya." You said as your tears streamed down your face like a waterfall, yet no sound came out of you.

You did it. You finally made peace with your past. Now you were ready to move on and start a new life with a new chapter. Despite the aching pain in your chest, you knew you'd become numb to it one day and when that day comes, you hoped you'd be able to hear his name without crying.

"What is a girl like you doing here in the evening?"

The sudden voice caused you to stop crying as you wipe your tears away, before turning around to see an unfamiliar face.

You were shocked upon seeing the stranger's face. He was tall and slender. His spiky, black hair was as dark as the evening night, if not, maybe darker. His face was filled with purple patches all over, including some staples to keep his patches from falling off. His silver piercings on his nose, to his ears were shining with the help of the moonlight. And no, it wasn't the fact that his face was scarred nor was it the fact that his face was filled with silver piercings.

The reason why you were shocked was because of the way his eyes shined in the darkness with the help of the moon. The way his beautiful, ocean blue eyes looked into your e/c orbs made you froze. His eyes were so beautiful, it would make the never ending sea jealous that his eyes wore such a color. More importantly, that was the same color of the man you loved dearly.

"Hello? Are you deaf?" He spoke again, his voice deep and breathy like he was just smoking.

You finally snapped out of your thoughts when he spoke up, and asked him, "And why can't a girl like me come here in the evening?"

"I was just wondering," he answered before walking up to you and standing by your side as he looked down onto the tombstone. It did make you nervous as you tensed up, but he was quick to say, "Relax. I'm here to visit him too."

"Well, I was just about to leave." You excused yourself but stopped when you heard him spoke.

"I don't think your little friend likes what you just said."

‧₊˚✩彡𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟‧₊˚✩彡๋ ࣭ ⭑๋ ࣭ ⭑⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

AN:: okay, the real story starts now.

⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙