Chapter:1

"I have embraced many beautiful memories in my life,but the one i admire the most was when i meet you"

Hearing the sound of footsteps, the girl leaned more towards the wall.  She cannot see the person as she is blindfolded.  She is scared and hungry.  Her cheeks were wet with tears.  She was crying the whole time she was bought here. Lisa was coming from her school when a black van stopped her way. And before she could understand anything two bulky size people come out and sniff her chloroform. Everything happened so fast that she couldn't do anything. And when she got her coincous she found herself bound by rope and a blindfold on her eyes. She doesn't know where she is and who they are. She just wanted to go home. 

Lisa flinched when the footsteps came closer. She found a hand on her cheeks and fear crawled her spine. 

"P....please d...don't t...touch me let me go please" she sobbed joined her tied hands.

"You are safe now" she heard a manly deep voice. Her heartbeat increased. For some reason she stopped crying. The man untied her rope. His touch is so gentle and soft. She feels warmth. Lisa opens her blindfold and blinks to adjust her vision. 

Lisa was in awe looking at the man in front of her. Her big doe eyes scanned the man. His dark brown eyes are so beautiful. He looks so  like a Greek god sculpture. He gently wiped her cheeks. She was hypnotized.Her heart started beating fast. He leaned closer and kissed her cheeks. His hot mouth feels so damn good on her fluffy cheeks. He kissed her other cheeks. He stepped back and she mentally whined to lose his warmth. He cupped her face gently like she was made of glass. 

"You are safe Angel" her heart skips a beat hearing Angel from his deep voice. She was astonished to see him. 

"Now we have to go. Your father is waiting" he spoke and scoop her in bridal s Lisa crossed her arm to his neck. The man sat her in a car. He gave her water and a sandwich. Lisa eats them in silence. The whole ride was silent. Lisa eyes on him the whole time. 

"Thank you so much Nirco for taking my daughter back. I will never forget your kindness' ' Danial confessed his regret to him. Nirco gave him a small smile. His expression was solemn.Lisa was looking at the man with her curious eyes. The 18 year old girl has found the man who is at least 13 years older than her quite attractive. She can't withdraw her eyes on him. 

Lisa gulped the water her mother gave her. Tiara is now relieved seeing her daughter safe and sound. These last hours are quite torturing for them.Lisa is their only daughter. 

"I am alright Mamma don't cry" Lisa wiped her mother's tears. 

.........

Lisa was lying in her bed thinking about something or thinking about someone. It's been 2 hours and she was thinking about him. His deep brown eyes, handsome face, deep consoling voice. He called her Angel. She touched her cheeks where he kissed her and a blushed came to her lips. She hid her face  inside the cover giggling. 

"Nicro " she Wrote his name on the pillow. Lisa got up and tied her hair. She sat on the stool and took out the color of the tube. She started painting. 

After 2 hours she finally completed the painting. Lisa has a huge smile on her face. She is really satisfied with her work. 

"Dad" Lisa called her father who was typing on his laptop. Danial smiled seeing her beautiful daughter standing on the door holding two cups of coffee. 

"Come princess" he called her to him. Lisa smiled and went to him. 

"I made coffee for you" Danial patted her head lovingly. Lisa gave him a coffee mug and sat with him.