Chapter:14

Lisa" Nirco woke up shouting her name. He looked at his surroundings. He was in a wooden house, he guessed. He looked at him and found a warm blanket on him. It's still night. His eyes searched for Lisa but she is nowhere. Nirco tossed the blanket and came outside. Nirco heard a laughing sound and he went that way. 

The scenery is waiting for him to infuriate him. Lisa is sitting around a bonfire grilling some fish but that's not the thing. There is a boy with golden hair sitting with her. He was telling something and Lisa was laughing.  Nirco expression turned sore. He didn't like her laughing with another man. 

Lisa heard footsteps. She turned back and her lips hit in a smile. Nirco's anger cooled down instantly seeing her beautiful face.

"You got up. How are you now" Lisa asked Nirco with a hint of concern. But before Nirco could say anything the golden hair boy interrupt them 

"Won't you introduce me to him? '' The boy said, looking at Nirco curiously. 

"Of course" Lisa glanced at Nirco who was getting irritated by this boy's presence. 

"He is Gabrial. He is a painter and Gabrial is Nirco Monorav my… '' Lisa stopped thinking about what she should say. Nirco eyes observe her every expression  

"He is my father's friend" Lisa said hesitantly. Nirco jaw clenched hearing her. 

"So is this she thinks about him.Her father friend that's it '' Fury ruined through his veins. Although he knows she is right. But still he felt anger. 

"Nice to meet you Mr.Monorav" Gabrial said politely. Nirco just nodded his head. 

.........

Are you seeing them?"Lisa whispered slowly, pointing to the cave where a bear family was sleeping. Nirco hummed. 

"They are the last family here. Others are killed " Lisa told him. Nirco felt the sadness in her voice. 

"They are the reason why Gabrial put the mine board outside. So that nobody can enter here and harm them. There are no mines here" Lisa said to him. Nirco did not like the way she said his name. She never said his name but he didn't show it. Gabrial has left after giving the bear their food. 

"How did you come here? '' He asked her to change the topic. Lisa told him everything. Nirco's eyes widened in shock. He wanted to rip that bastard's throat for touching her. It's impossible for him to control his anger now. 

.......

Lisa is walking on the snow. She adjusted her coat more to her flesh to safe from the cold. Lisa was about to take a step when she was yanked by Nirco. Her confused orbs meet his angry ones.

"So I am just a father friend to you huh" his stone face betrayed no emotion. Lisa gulped her saliva.

"You just see me as your father's friend , that's it" he looks dangerous as he glares at her.

"Then what are we?" Lisa questioned, making him frozen in his place. 

"See you don't have any answer" Lisa sighed and freed her hand. She started walking.Nirco just saw her leaving with a blank face

........

The night is still late. Nirco and Lisa decide to stay the night here.They went to Gabrial house. He told them to stay here tonight. Lisa placed the warm blanket on the cold floor. The house is a little warm. Lisa looked up and saw the stars. It looks beautiful. Nirco stares at her and then his eyes go on the black coat she was wearing. He didn't notice it earlier as he was too worried about her. 

"This coat is yours,?" Nirco asked her. Lisa looked at her coat and shook her head. 

"No it's Gabrial's. He made me wear it as the weather was cold. Lisa answered him by placing the pillow on the bed sheet. Norco jaw clenched.his eyes glare at the coat like its some dust. The fact that she was wearing something which has another man's scent was making him furious. She was seeking warmth on something that another man would wear no matter how many times. His hand was itching to wrench this thing from her body. 

."What are you thinking?Lisa questioned him. But Nirco didn't answer. He withdrew his blazer and lied to the bed. He thought she would remove that coat but Lisa didn't do it and lied a little distance. She put a pillow middle on them. Nirco got more furious. He can fucking smell that mans scent from his coat. He fist his palm and closed his eyes to calm Down. 

He looked at Lisa whose eyes are fixed on the starry sky. She looks amazed by the view. 

"Have you ever seen a starry sky before?" Lisa asked him suddenly. 

"No" he replied looking at the black sky 

"Me too. It looks so beautiful, " Lisa said, keeping her eyes in the sky. Nirco just stares at her. His eyes keenly look at her kissable lips. He gulped. He was tempted to suck those rose petals until she couldn't breath. 

"Do you know the story of Vega and Altair " Lisa questioned him, looking at his way. Nirco shook his head. 

"Vega was the daughter of the sky emperor and she fell in love with Altei, a low ranked cowherd. They both love each other madly but Vega's mother was against these.When Altair realised his feeling he climbed on the bull’s back and they took off to the Heavens.The Lady of the Sky noticed, so to stop them, she used her magic to turn the pathway into a river now known as the Heavenly River or Milky Way

Altair came to the edge of the river and shared a final look with Vega. They both started weeping, wishing there was a way they could be together.When Vega’s father saw their love, he became sympathetic. , he created a wide bridge of magpies across the river. Now, Altair and Vega wait for the day they cross the river and are together onYou Lisa took a heavy sigh to complete the story. 

"Sometimes I am jealous of Vega," Lisa said with a hint of regret. 

"And why that?" Nirco asked her. He was curious to know why she was feeling jealous with her

"Because she knew the person she was waiting for also loved her but  I... " Lisa stopped. Her glossy eyes looking at him. Her eyes are holding so many emotion which he fail to read

"You what"? Nirco look at her intensely. 

" Nothing. Sleep. It's really late"Lisa shook off the matter and closed her eyes. 

Lisa was sleeping peacefully when she felt a cold hand on her face. The hand slowly unbuttoned her overcoat and in a moment it slipped away from her body. But before she felt cold a pair of strong arms pulled her to a warm embrace.

I apologise for this late. My mom is really ill these days and i have no heart to do anything. I tried many times to write but everytime  failed.But now the grace of Almighty Allah she is little fine. I will try my best to be regular thank you so much for your patience