Chapter:5

You are the first man i ever kissed and i want you to be the last

Lisa put the herbal Liquid  on the thermoflex. She closed her phone. She put the thermoflex on her barbie doll backpack and climbed out through the ladder. Due to her luck it was placed outside her window.

Lisa came out to the road. It's 12 pm at night. She knows she will find a taxi or uber if she walks a little far. The road is dense which makes her sacred but her reason already left her the moment she heard his sick voice. Her sneakers caused a sound in the silent road. 

" Please help me. ''Lisa halted on her step, hearing a scream. She clutched her bag strap tightly. The sound is coming from the dark alley. Her coinounses told her to leave but her heart is not convincing. She slowly entered the alley and her eyes widened and mouth parted seeing two bulky men caged a timid girl. She has some medicine on her hand. The girl is shaking and trembling badly. 

"P…..please let me go. My father is sick. I have to bring these medicines. Please let me go. I begged you" the poor girl cried for mercy but the two monsters in front of her chuckled. 

"We will baby but first let us have some fun" the man licks his lips nastily and about to touch the girl when a hard hit falls on his head. The man screamed in pain holding his forehead which was bleeding. 

"You fucking bitch" The other man sneered and slap Lisa. The impact is loud causing her to stumble on the dirty mud.Her lips teared open causing blood. Her palm scratched because of the small brick which was lying beside her

"The man held her hair and slapped her again. 

" Now see what will i do to you"He yelled and about to clutch his shirt, when Lisa grabbed a fistful of mud and threw it to his eyes. 

The man screamed. Lisa pushed him harshly and got up. Lisa looks at the trembling trembling girl who is looking at everything with her fear stricken eyes. The man was unconscious and couldn't get up. 

"We have to run from here" Lisa grabbed the girl's hand and ran from there. They ran fastly. The medicine from her hand fell on the road but they didn't stop. They heard loud yelling cursing behind them but they didn't stop. 

"There is a police station a little far. We have to reach there" Lisa told the girl they both are panting.

Officer William was sipping his coffee as he had to wake the whole night. There are few officers on the station now. Only he awoke. 

Officer William put the file when he heard the door opening sound. He stood from his posture seeing two young girls enter the station panting. They both are covered in sweat and one has bruises on her cheeks. 

"What happened? Are you alright miss" William come forward asked the girls,

"There are two goons after us. They tried to.... The other girl cried. Lisa patted her back. William let his eye fall on the girl beside her. He was astonished to see she is consoling her where she is in a bad shape. 

William comes out to the station. He looked at the road but the goons were nowhere. Maybe they became scared and fled away. 

" Thank you so much for saving my daughter. I don't know what happened to her if you did not come in at the right time"Tina's mother cried holding Lisa's hand. His father is also there for whom she comes out to buy medicine. 

"I told her it's unsafe to come out but out of her love for his father she didn't listen and came out," His father said. Tina's father was a Professor. He suddenly got an asthma attack and they didn't find the inhaler. She has no brother so she came out as the medicine stop is close to their home.She was Returning where two goons started teasing her.