Chapter :4

"I love dreaming becuase in my dream, you are actually mine

Author pov:

"Hey are you alright?" Alina asked, concerned at seeing Lisa's pale face. Nirco's eyes fall on her his Expression is calm.

"Princess what happened, are you alright?" Danial gently grabbed her shoulder.

"Yes d...dad I am. Excuse me" Lisa said somehow and ran out to the room. Lisa closed the washroom door and sat on the floor. She palmed hand on her mouth sobbing. Tears betrayed her eyes.

"She is Alina my girlfriend " his voice tore her heart. She feels like someone clutched her heart in a fist.She sobbed and buried her face on her lap.

Lisa came out to the washroom. Her feet halted seeing Nirco and Alina laugh together with guests. His laugh is so contagious but this time it failed to touch her heart as it was for another women.Jealosy burned Her senses. She looked at the wine glass and gulped it.

Lisa gulped the second glass of wine. But the aching on her heart does not cool down.

"You look gorgeous Alina. I must say you and Nirco look like a perfect match" Her hand fisted in the ball hearing them. And the next moment she was walking in her direction.

"Yeah of... Ahh" Alina jumped in her place when the red liquid fell on her dress.She looks at the girl who is fuming in anger.

Lisa came to her senses hearing people whisper. She looked at Alina's spoiled dress and immediately guilt hit her.Regret filled on her black orbs when she realised what she did.

She embarrassed a girl in front of so many people.How could she do this?

"What the fuck did you do. Are you fucking blind" The girl beside Alina shout on Lisa. Lisa flinched.

"Are you alright Alina?" The girl asked to look at Alina's dress.

"Yeah yeah I am alright. Don't shout it's just a mistake" Alina smiled at Lisa.Lisa felt regret. She instantly feels guilt about what she has done.

Alina was wiping the wine from her dress. As the dress is white it seems quite difficult.

"I am sorry" Alina turned back to hear a small voice. She saw Lisa standing there, her eyes fixed on the red spot on her dress.

"So you admit you do it on purpose" Alina asked. Her voice has no anger, no resentment. It's calm and gentle. Lisa nodded her head.

"Why?" she asked. She could guess the reason but wanted to hear it from her mouth.

"Because I was jealous. I mean you look more beautiful than me so i do it out of jealousy" she half lied to avoid her eyes.

"I am really really sorry. It's my mistake. I hope you can forgive me" she said genuinely.

"It's ok. It's good you understand your mistake. I forgive you, don't worry" Alina smiled. Lisa was a little shocked. She is really a good woman, perfect for Norco.

"Let's exchange our dresses," Lisa proposed. Alina was taken back.

"It's ok. You don't have to do it" she assured her with a smile.

"You are the important guest in the party. It will not look good if you attend it wearing this stained dress. And I know you have no extra dress right now.So let's exchange. Don't worry I have a dad coat, I will cover myself" She told her. Alina thought a little then agreed. They exchange the dress.

Alina came out to the washroom find Nirco and Danial stand there

"Are you alright?" Nirco asked her. His eyes fell on her dress and his brow furrowed.