Chapter:10

Lisa came out to the car. Her eyes lightened up seeing the collage. It's the best college here. Sarah is with her. She smiled seeing her happy. They both entered college. Lisa and Sarah were walking when Lisa saw a black car was about to hit Sarah. 

"Sarah '' Lisa immediately grabbed her arm and pulled her to her. Sarah was sacred to her bones. The black car didn't stop and entered the campus alongside two more cars. Lisa's face twisted in anger. 

"Hey stop" Lisa yelled from behind. She is beyond angry. 

The black car stopped and a tall boy came out to the car. He was wearing a grey T -shirt. He withdrew his sunglasses. Few moments later a girl in a red short skirt came near the boy. She tried to touch him but he avoided it. 

Logan was about to enter college....

"Hey you stop " His feet halted hearing a female voice from behind. Someone grabbed his arm and made him turn around. 

"Are you insane can't you see. You almost trembled my friend by Your car " Lisa told him with a loud voice. The other students come forward to see what happens. They all are shocked to see the new girl arguing with Logan. Logan was known for his rude and cruel personality. Some of them prayed for the girl when they saw Logan's eyes go dark. 

Ethan and Ian stand beside Logan. They both look at the new girl with amazement. 

Lisa was glaring at the rude boy in front of her. She flinched when he harshly removed his arm. She was about to stumble. Logan looked at her for a minute and put on his sunglasses and walked like nothing happened. 

Lisa was stunned seeing  this rude prick behaviour. She was about to go after her when someone held her hand from behind. Lisa turned back and saw Sofia standing there. She looks angry. 

"Enough you did enough scenecreate now stop" she told her in a slow angry voice. 

"But Sofia is about to hit Sarah," Lisa told her. 

"She is alright. Nothing happened to her. So drop this" Sofia glared at her and removed her hand. Then she went inside leaving them behind. 

Lisa and Sarah entered the room. Lisa sat on the first bench along with Sarah. Sofia is sitting behind. 

The class starts. Lisa is not good at studying, she is more than an average student. But still she liked the class.Lisa was paying attention to the class when  she heard some gasp and whispering. She looked at the door and found the rude prick was coming to the class sashing his way. He stopped in front of her bench. His grey eyes are looking at her without any emotion. Then it fixed on Sarah. Sarah gulped seeing the man's eyes. She understood what she wanted. She without any sound went to the next bench. Lisa was shocked. She looks at Sarah who hides her face behind the book. Logan sat beside Lisa. Lisa glared at him and looked at the teacher who was dumbfounded but soon he gathered himself and started the lecture. Lisa pays attention to the class. But the whole time she feel a intense eye on her

"Why are you staring at me like a creep?" Lisa brust out. 

"Because you are hot" he smirked, eyeing her chest. Lisa's eyes widened hearing his shameless remark. She gritted her teeth but chose to stay silent. 

...........

Ahhh please Logan touch me"Elena said fingering her pussy. She is top to bottom naked lying in the bed fingering herself seeing the greak sexy god sitting far from her. Sipping his wine. He has just a towel wrapped in torso. His perfect muscular body was in her view, making her more horny. She was desperate like a whore for his touch but he was not coming to her just sat there seeing her. He seemed to think something. But her eyes lightened up when she saw him coming.