Chapter 22

Lisa had come to the library to spend some time, finding solace in the familiar scent of books and the quiet atmosphere. She had a particular book in mind that she wanted to read, but to her dismay, it was placed on a high shelf. Determined to not let that deter her, she made her way to the stairs, completely engrossed in her task at hand.

Despite her focus, she didn't notice another presence in the library until she felt a light jerk on the stair she was climbing. Startled, Lisa held onto the stair tightly, her heart pounding in her chest. When she looked down, she was surprised to see her husband, Nirco, standing below with a mischievous smile on his face. He looked dashing in his black shirt and pants, having just come from the office.

Lisa gulped hard as Nirco slid her dress off, his cold hand brushing against her leg.

"I'm hungry," Nirco said, looking at her.

"I'll tell the maid to set the table for dinner. Let's go," she replied, taking a few steps forward before Nirco blocked her path.

"I want something sweet before dinner," he whispered, eyes fixed on her lips.

"There's ice cream in the fridge," Lisa suggested, but Nirco shook his head. He wanted something sweeter than ice cream.

"What's that?" Lisa asked, puzzled.

"My favourite dessert these days," he murmured against her trembling lips. Without hesitation, his hand reached down and cupped her clothed pussy.

"This...the sweetest dessert, made exclusively for me," he declared. Lisa could feel the raw desire in his chocolate brown eyes.

"But...shhh..." he silenced her with a finger on her lips.

"Let me savour it," he insisted, his words filled with anticipation.

Nirco's voice was confident as he commanded Lisa to lift up her dress, and without hesitation, she complied, revealing the black lacy lingerie underneath. "Hold it tighter until I finish," he instructed, his words sending shivers down her spine. As he placed a gentle kiss on her clothed pussy, Lisa couldn't help but let out a little moan, gripping the railing of the stairs and her dress tightly.

With a swift movement, Nirco pulled her soaked panties down her legs, his touch leaving her trembling with desire. His hands firmly gripped her thighs, parting them as he leaned in to taste her. Lisa's breath hitched as his tongue teased her folds, each stroke sending waves of pleasure through her body. She bit her lip to stifle a moan as he focused his attention on her clit, sucking it with a hunger that left her gasping for air.

As she released herself in his mouth, Nirco licked her clean, his eyes never leaving hers. Lisa let out a shaky breath, her eyes filled with desire as she looked at him licking his lips, savouring the taste of her essence. Without a word, he closed the distance between them, capturing her lips in a passionate kiss that left them both breathless and craving more.

"I am not satisfied yet," he whispered against her lips, his voice husky with desire. He lifted her effortlessly and placed her on the table, causing items to crash to the floor around them. His hands moved swiftly, tearing at her dress and unstrapping her bra, revealing her soft, inviting mounds. A hickey adorned her sun-kissed skin, a mark of their passion. 

His touch was urgent and possessive as he groped her breasts, squeezing them firmly. He pushed her back onto the table, his mouth wrapping around her brown nipple, sucking hungrily. His tongue danced across her areola, eliciting moans of pleasure from Lisa. He enjoyed the way she responded to his touch, how her body arched under his ministrations. 

Lisa's desire only grew as he continued to explore her body with his mouth. She was putty in his hands, lost in the sensations he was creating within her. In a bold move, he lifted her up, his commanding presence sending shivers down her spine.