Chapter:12

Lisa woke up in bed alone. She got up and went to meet Sarah. Sarah is sleeping peacefully. She went to Nirco's room but he was nowhere. Lisa was disappointed. She remembered last night. The way he handled her care of her.He is so gentle. She caressed her bandaged wrist thinking about him

"Three days passed Nirco has no whereabouts. Lisa asked Silas he said Nirco often go on business trips and come after one month. He doesn't bother to inform anyone. 

Lisa was getting ready for Ian's birthday of Ian.lisa was shocked when Ian gave her his birthday party card. He told her to come as he invited the whole collage. She didn't want to go but Ian requested a lot then she agreed. 

The bodyguard waited outside as the two girls entered the party.Its a masquerade party. Everyone was wearing different masks on their faces.Lisa and Sarah also wear a mask.  The loud voice of music hit their eardrums. Girls and boys are dancing and some are making out. They can't recognise anyone as everyone has a mask on their face. They both regret coming here. The two girls caught many eyes when they entered. 

Lisa looked around and found Logan was sitting in a coach.He has no mask on his face so she easily recognizes him. His eyes are on her way. He smirked, eyeing her top to toe. Lisa rolled her eyes. Lisa tried to search Ian. They will give him a gift and leave. She really didn't want to be here. But he is nowhere strange. It's his birthday but he is absent. How can this be possible.But suddenly she saw Ian. He was coming downstairs. Lisa recognizes him as only he has golden hair among all of them. Lisa Sarah immediately went to him. 

" Happy birthday Ian "Lisa wished him and gave him a gift. Ian looks at the gift and then looks at Logan's direction. Lisa was confused. 

" You should give the gift to the birthday boy kitten"Logan's deep voice came from behind.Lisa looked at him shocked. Sarah was also surprised. Logan got up from the coach and made his way towards them. He took the gift from Lisa's house who was just looking at him. 

"Thank you " Logan said and about to kiss her cheeks when she moved her face and gave him an uncomfortable look which made him smirk. 

Lisa was annoyed now and Logan felt amusement seeing her pissed face. 

…….

"I really thought it was Ian's party. Why did he lie to us" Sarah said, sipping her mocktail. 

"I really don't know, '' Lisa said, a little frustrated. She looked at her watch. 

"I think we should go now. We already handed the gift. It's no use to stay here right now" Lisa said and Sarah nodded.They both withdrew their mask to keep it on the table. 

They are about to go when a group of girls and boys stand on their path. They all give them a mocking smile. 

"Guys we finally found her" A girl said looking at Sarah. Sarah and Lisa both look at each other. They are not understanding what they said.

"Don't need to be so shocked. Look at your glass " the girl said and Lisa look at Sarah glass. 

"Danger" It was written in the glass. 

"What does it mean?" Lisa said. 

"It means that she has to now drink all the shots here. And if she can't complete all of them in 10 minutes then we consider her as a loser and she has to strip herself in front of everyone" a red masked boy with an ear piercing and a lot of tattoos on his hand said, eyeing Sarah with lust. Sarah immediately tensed. She know she can't do this. 

"What the heck is this? She is not gonna do anything like this" Lisa snapped at them. She is a little scared too but seeing Sarah she decides to be confident.