Chapter:11

Where are you till now?"Lisa stopped on her step hearing the familiar dark voice. She looked back and Saw Nirco was standing with angry eyes. He looked at Sarah and his brow furrowed. 

"Sofia" Nirco called Sofia who immediately came. Sofia was shocked to see a tipsy Sarah. 

"Take Sarah to her room " Nirco said with a solemn face.Sofia did what he said. Nirco takes a step to Lisa. Lisa gulped. 

"What time is this Lisa? " Nirco asked her with a calm , dangerous voice. 

"Answer me" His loud voice makes her flinch. 

"Mi...midnight " Lisa shuttered, keeping her eyes on the floor. 

"Now tell me is this safe to roam at midnight without any security to an unknown place " Nirco screamed at her. 

"Tell me" he yelled and grabbed her arm which made her winch. Nirco anger wiped and laced with concern. He held her arm and saw a red mark on it. Lisa bites her lips. 

"How did you get it? " He asked her with concerned eyes. Tears skipped her eyes. 

Nirco cradled her face and met her eyes. 

"Lisa told me '' he asked her with a soft voice. Lisa told him everything. Norco jaw clenched and nose flaring in anger when he heard her. 

"Let's go with me" Nirco held her hand so as not to hurt her. Nirco put her in the car. 

"Are they the one? " Nirco asked her, looking at a few men on the street. One of them was holding his jaw. Lisa looks at those men. She nodded his head. Nirco bared his teeth. Nirco got down from the car. 

."Take her home "Nirco ordered his driver to fold his arm. Lisa wanted to protest but seeing his murderous eyes she kept quiet. 

..........

That bastard hit me so hard it's still painful, " the injured man said. Suddenly a loud punch falls on his face and he falls on the road. His fear stricken eyes look at the raging bull in front of him. He almost pissed his pants. Other men also cowered in fear. 

Nirco grabbed his collar and punched him brutally. A man tried to hit him but he grabbed his hand and broke it. He gave a deadly kick to a man's chest that was enough to break his bones.He swiped around and kicked the other man on his stomach. Nirco is nowhere satisfied. He took out his pocket knife and cut the man tongue who said bad things about Lisa. Blood flowed from his tongue to make him satisfied. He wiped his bloody hand. He does it to all the 4 men. 

Sir please leave me, we don't know anything. He gives us money to tease those girls. Trust me i don't want to touch them"one of the goons begged with his bloody hand. Nirco grabbed his hair in a deadly grip

"Who?" he asked, deadly looking in his eyes. 

"It was the man with her who kissed her" Nirco expression changed after hearing his words. It seems like someone put acid on his ears. All he can see is red. 

"Tell me the name you fucker" He punched him merciously. His words unleashed his demon. 

"He is Ahhh" The man screamed when a bullet hit his forehead. He fell on the floor. Nirco was shocked. He turned behind but found no one.

"Shit shit shit" Nirco yelled and fisted  his hair. The new revelation was gawking at him inside. 

......... 

Lisa was waiting for Nirco in the hallway. She is sacred. Now she is regretting telling him. He still has not returned. 

Lisa was relieved when he saw her. But her smile turned worried frown seeing his bloody knuckles.