Chapter-18

Amanda took Lisa to Nirco room. Lisa eyes widened seeing decoration of the room.
"Did you like it "?Lisa's heart fluttered as Amanda's voice broke her reverie. She turned, her cheeks flushing, and nodded, offering a polite smile. The room before her was a vision of romance, every detail carefully orchestrated for the newlyweds' delight.

The silk-draped walls whispered secrets, their soft folds concealing mysteries. Sheer curtains hung like veils, tantalizing glimpses of what lay beyond. The air was heady with the fragrance of sandalwood, carried by scented candles that lined the room.

A pathway of flickering candles led from the door to the bed—a trail of warmth and desire. Rose petals adorned every surface, scattered like promises. Their crimson hue contrasted against the golden silk sheets that adorned the bed, the focal point of this intimate haven.

As Lisa stepped further into the room, shadows danced on the walls, casting an enticing play of light.
..........
Lisa sat alone in the dimly lit room, her heart echoing the storm outside. The rain battered against the windowpane, a relentless rhythm that matched the turmoil within her. Amanda's departure had left an emptiness, a void that seemed to stretch beyond the walls of their small apartment.

She replayed Amanda's tearful words in her mind: "My son has high fever. They took him to the hospital." Lisa's chest tightened with empathy. She knew the agony of a worried parent, the helplessness that gnawed at the edges of reason.

"What then? You have to go to him," Lisa had said, her voice steady despite the concern etched on her face. Amanda hesitated, torn between maternal duty and friendship. "But you are alone," Amanda whispered, wiping away tears.

Lisa's stubbornness held firm. "I will be fine," she assured Amanda. "He is also coming soon. Don't worry about me." The words were a promise, a lifeline thrown across the chasm of fear.

Now, as the storm intensified, Lisa wondered if she had been too resolute. The wind howled, rattling the window frames. The power flickered, plunging the room into momentary darkness. Lisa clutched the edge of the sofa, her mind racing. Amanda's worry had seeped into her own bones.

Three hours had passed since Amanda's departure.
The storm roared its response, a primal echo of fear and hope. Lisa closed her eyes.

Lisa's heart raced as she spun around, her eyes locking onto Nirco's drenched figure. Rainwater dripped from his tousled hair, tracing rivulets down his chiseled features. His white shirt clung to him like a lover's embrace, revealing the contours of a body honed by both strength and vulnerability. The room seemed to shrink, the air thick with tension.

"Where is Amanda?" His voice was a low rumble, a storm within itself. Lisa's fingers tightened on her skirt, her breath catching. She had never seen Nirco like this—raw, unguarded, and furious. His anger was a tempest, threatening to consume everything in its path.

Her words stumbled out, a desperate plea. "Her son has a fever. I told her to leave. It's not her fault; it's me who insisted." Lisa's gaze remained fixed on Nirco's face, searching for any sign of understanding. She feared his wrath, feared the blame he might heap upon Amanda.

Nirco's jaw clenched, and Lisa felt the weight of his fury. He was a force of nature, elemental and unyielding. She wondered what demons haunted him, what storms raged beneath that controlled exterior. But she dared not ask; she was merely a witness to his tempest.

In that charged moment, Lisa realized she was alone—the storm outside mirrored the turmoil within. Amanda was gone, and now she faced the wrath of a man who held the world in his gaze. Lisa's stubbornness had led them here, to this precipice of fear and regret.

. Lisa's heart wavered between compassion and fear.

The rain continued to fall, relentless and unforgiving. Lisa held her ground, her eyes never leaving Nirco's

Nirco's gaze swept across the room, his eyes widening in surprise. .

Lisa's voice trembled as she hurriedly explained, "It's Amanda who does this. I didn't tell her, trust me." Fear of misunderstanding gripped her, but when Nirco's eyes met hers, a blush bloomed on her cheeks.

Nirco advanced, each step deliberate. Lisa stood frozen, her heart racing. Lightning illuminated the room, casting shadows on the walls. She observed the man, seemingly impervious to the storm raging outside.

His cold hand closed around hers, and Lisa flinched. Confusion etched her features until Nirco slid a diamond ring onto her finger. The jewel sparkled, capturing the lightning's essence. Lisa's lips curved into a small smile.

Her eyes meet him. There is so many emotion in his eyes. Nirco touched her face. She looks so tiny in front of her. He look at her eyes which is sparkling with admiration.

He leaned closer give a soft kiss to her closed eyes. Lisa was overwhelmed. His kiss feels like a flower caress. So soft enough to race her heartbeat.

a lone tear fall on her eyes which he rubbed gently. His eyes scanned her whole face admiring her pretty feature. She is always beautiful. But he never saw her this close. His eyes fall on her lips and he gulped hard. Her rosy lips are inviting him to savour their taste. He kissed her before. He know her taste. But its not enough. He want more he want all of her.

Lisa blushed seeing him eyeing her lips with a hungry eyes. She feel him come closer removing the distance between her. She took a shaky breath when his nose rubbed against her. His warm breath fall on her lips make her part her lips teasing him more. She closed her eyes. In a second she feel him cold lips agaist her warm ones. He licked the seam of her lips make her moan. He kept kissing her passionately while his hand slide her tops to her shoulder exposing her black bra strap. His kiss turned passionate to furious. He was tasting every inch of her mouth. He gently bite her lips make her whimper but the next moment he soothed her pain suck the wounded area. Lisa kissed him back. This kiss feel like nothing the previous one. Its so special to her. Its like a wedding kiss deprict of promise. Promise to hold her always, promise to save her from any danger promise to never leave her.

Nirco broke the kiss when they both is out of breath.

Now Our marriage is indeed complete"he whispered enough to hear her.

I-I...... before she could complete her sentence he shushed her placing him finger on her swollen lips.

"Don't say anything" he whispered sensually. His hand unbuttoned her tops looking straight in her eyes. One by one he started make her bare in front of his eyes. He turned her around make her face to the mirror.

"Open your eyes Lisa " he demanded in a cold voice unbuttoned the last last button revealing her flat stomach. Her sweaty navel is making him more aroused. He slide the top on her body. He pushed her back to his chest. She feel cold when his drenched shirt touch her bare back. Nirco removed the hair from her back exposing her.

Lisa shivered when his cold lips touch her bare back. She closed her eyes when he continue kissing her back.

His hand went to the skirt belt while his mouth is on her delicate neck.