Chapter :9

Lisa entered her room with a thumping heart. She unlocked her door and sat on her bed.

"Do you want me to take out these pants and rub Your wetness on my cock" His voice sent shivers down her spine. She can still feel his hand on her core. Lisa changed her pyjamas and lay on the bed. She tried to sleep but all the time she dreamed about him.

.......

Lisa gets down to the stairs for breakfast. Her feet halted when he saw Nirco was sitting in the chair eating his breakfast. Her stomach did a flip when she remembered their last meeting.

Lisa, I have good news for you coming here"Sarah exclaimed. Lisa smiled and sat beside her.

"You know you are going to study at my college," Sarah chirped.

Really"Lisa smiled. She is all worried about her studies and how everyone will be here but now she has Sarah. She is not thinking very much. Nirco lips curled in a smile seeing her smile.

.........

Sarah gives a satisfactory nod after completing Lisa makeup.

"You are looking beautiful " she complimented her.

"All thanks to you" she smiled brightly. Lisa Sarah Shawn Silas is going to an amusement park today. It's Shawn's idea. They see how Lisa didn't even roam the country so they decide to take her out. They asked her where she wanted to go and she said in the amusement park. Although both brothers were a little surprised at seeing her excitement , they couldn't refuse.

Lisa Sarah came down. Shawn and Silas are already ready.They both smile seeing her happy.Lisa is like a sister to them like Sarah and Sofia. And they have already become quite protective towards her. Sofia is not coming as she feels this thing is childish.

Lisa excitedly opened the passenger door but her eyes widened seeing Nitco in the driving seat. But the moment his eyes fell on her she gulped hard. She remembers their last meeting and those whispers in her ear.

"I forgot to tell you uncle will also go with us" Silas dropped the bomb on her. Shawn smirks, seeing the tension between them. Sarah is clueless.

"We Don't have the whole night. Do you want to go or not" Nirco said with a bored tone. Lisa gets in the passenger seat.

The car started. Lisa was quiet and looking outside the whole time. She is nervous inside. Nirco eyes catch every moment of her. His eyes fell on her bare leg and he gulped.

Lisa was cursing herself for wearing this short dress. She gasped when his large hand cupped her legs. Her shocked eyes met his and she felt goosebumps rise on her vine seeing his dark eyes.

"Why is your leg shaking?" he asked with a mischievous smirk.

"It's not" Lisa denied trying to get off his hand but his hold went tighter.lisa looked at the rearview mirror.Silas and Sarah were sleeping and Shawn was listening to music. The amusement part is quite far so they fall asleep.

"Get off your hands' ' Lisa said with a low tone. But Nirco did not pay. He started stroking her thigh sensually. Lisa admits her defeat. She avoids the weird sensation on her body and looks outside.

"Ahh" Lisa flinched when he pinched her thigh. Her widened eyes look at him. He is driving. She was about to look outside Again when he again pinched her and she understood he didn't want her to look outside. Lisa sighed and sat straight. The whole ride his hand stroking caressing her thigh he just sometimes momentarily removes it and then again places it. and Lisa has to do her best to stay calm.

Finally Nirco parked the car in front of the amusement park. Lisa was relieved when he removed his hand. Sarah,Shawn,Silas get down. Lisa also opens her seatbelt and about to open the door when Nirco again fastens her seatbelt and holds the seat belt tightly so that she can remove it. Lisa was shocked by his act.